Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA comment on this...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18178&mesg_id=18284
18284, A comment on this...
Posted by Ana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fortress/Sylvan buddy-buddy isn't near as bad as it used to be, having seen it from the inside now. Just because we don't fight each other directly (and this happens, though, as any warlock when we come to defend the warlock tower), doesn't mean we are in bed.

Occasionally we will have joint defense, but I think it's been awhile now since they've joined and struck out. (last I saw was one group of four, with Starkad Dachael, myself and Aemelius. Was it ugly? Yes, anytime you can summon into a cranial and entwine, with a slightly empowered healer keeping them all healthy, you are going to loose*)

As the sylvan's grow, they will strike the Warlocks more. This in turn causes the Fortress to come to the aid of the Tower, which in turn pits those Sylvans against the Fortress, even if in a limited way. Which leads to bad blood (yes, this is happening now, I know some fortress and sylvans who refuse to group).

Just my thoughts, being new to the fortress sylvan thing.

*Unless you are a hand or whip spec, with a cool head, and a little luck