Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTalking ####
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18178&mesg_id=18243
18243, Talking ####
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>The current crop of evils do need some help. Not having
>mages in Empire is hurting them.
Stop assuming.
>Being at odds with Scions is hurting them.
No it doesn't...it makes them not the Master/Empire permagroup of old.

Not hurting them? Not having a pet invoker, arcane, shifter, ect. to travel with at all times? I guess I am not playing the same game.

Anyhow, Im assuming nothing. I am witnessing what I see in the game, and whining and ranting about it here. An assumption would be if two months ago I saw a large amount of rank 30 evils and assumed they would be smashing the hero ranks soon. An assumption would be if one month ago everyone was whining about how hard is was to rank with all the 30's and 40's evil deathsquad hunting parties everywhere. Point was, I tried to give it a go and see what the fuss was about. I dont play rank 30 charactors, I like being heroed.

Loosing a bit of focus anyhow. My point was that the evils who are complaining they have no backup should 'help' some of the younger ones rank a bit. Without a doubt if one rolls up an evil to try to 'help out', by the time they hero it will be too late anyhow and the reverse situation will be taking place.