Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFoot talk mouth listen.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18178&mesg_id=18234
18234, Foot talk mouth listen.
Posted by Mazaufat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lemme enlighten you about evil leveling attempts. Case in point the happenings of last night. I am helping an Arial shaman, a bard and a felar warrior level. We run to kiadana, kill 5 mobs goodie gang shows. I teleport everyone out, run to mortorn, kill 2 mobs goodie gang shows, i teleport everyone out. I take a felar and an arial leveling under water, (yes underwter). All the goodies show, with exception of one who sat at my recall point waiting for me to word. This is the joy of trying to hero imperials right now. So don't talk about how you don't understand why evils cant level. First off they have a crappy pick from leveling areas. (Which has been discussed) With lack of mages in empire, power leveling is not quite as easy. Third when you have anywhere from 10-20 enemies hunting you in packs, leveling takes a distant second to staying alive.
You want to look at whats happened to some of the people that have leveled into hero range?
Sakard: Con deathed
Wilhath: Multi killed to rage deletion
Knipit: See Wilhath
Crasner: Being multi killed now
Faeras: See crasner
Lao: See crasner

Its a crazy world for evils right now. Things will change soon enough but till then its they are gonna be eating a lot of humble pie.

Maz, patron saint of evil healer goodness