Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17599
17599, (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Brogg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn. That was really fast and crap. Con dead at 238 hours, my only suggestion to others is not to wait till the last minute to ask for a vitality quest, because -boggle- the Imm might just not be around to hear you. Anyway, Brogg's history was pretty straightforward. I always wanted a Rager character, and despite everyone complaining about the requirements I had no problems getting inducted. Once in Battle, I loved every minute of it, from demolishing things with my fists while regearing to the surprise on invokers' faces when my ineffective cranials were replaced with quite effective pincers, with a few dozen deathblows in between. Brogg was a svirf, specialized in axe and mace, and had Autumn Harvest and Ward of Blades as legacies. The following goodbyes are in no particular order, save the disorder of my mind.

Aidamo: My first Rager interaction, and the closest person Brogg interacted with. It was enjoyable seeing a tender side to the otherwise fearsome Village mindset, and I always enjoyed our talks when our times clashed, just a shame they started to wane towards the end due to my finals.

Findlebisk: God I so wanted you to come around more often. Your unique speech gave me a damn good visualization of how a gnome would act, but when trouble was ahead you played the part of Commander to a T, a shame that your times started to wane during Brogg's rise in the village.

Sayangu: Damnit man you are OLD. I had a lot of respect for you, you exemplified the very traits that a Villager should have, and having fought you with Hvetlin I damn well knew you knew what you were doing.

Wiglaf: You're a damn fine comedian, as for Villager, well, enjoy being Commander. You encompassed everything a berserker should be, including the blind hatred and complete disregard for one's own well-being that I was so fond of demonstrating myself. I swear, when I rolled it didn't occur to me there was another svirf berserker, much less an axe spec too.

Alarin: Another short-lived brother, and another svirf berserker, I remembered the times when Wigga, Waka, Biskit, you and I were all on, and could just imagine all the mages of Thera laughing to themselves wondering what a bunch of little people could do, but I'm sure you taught them all exactly what we could do. You were a good villager, and having fought you as Hvetlin, I had a chance to see you as both friend and enemy.

Drahkul: Even for a giant, you've got a damn big heart. You're a fine villager, keep up the good work.

Ramstin: I considered you the 'fashionable villager,' in that every waking moment aside from raiding and defending was spent getting pretty things to wear, but I sincerely thank you for acting as tour guide to me, I did learn from everything you showed me.

Miradur: My first wife, a defender of the village, I learned, is a rare and precious commodity, and you exemplified that.

Nalwarf: You were quick to become Brogg's second wife, and gave a lot of heart as well as dressings.

Wakachacha: You would make a perfect Imperial, but you really should learn that other people can lead at times too. Always ready to take the lead, your advice and actions were nonetheless accurate and you proved yourself a good Villager with checking my actions. Oh, and for god's sake, do yourself a favor and type 'spec sword' already.

Stampar: A village assassin is priceless, and you're a good asset to Battle.

Zylundak: I don't know much about Thror's religion, but if tough-as-nails hardass is up there, you're doing good. Pushing yourself to the limit has its merits, yes, but well, you can look at the subject line to see where it gets you. :P

Gieldon: Relax, you'll do fine in the rites, you don't have to rush so much to hero, enjoy your time in the midransk, preferably before mages get throw protection and damage reduction. :P

Blrindelfrin: You grew up almost as fast as I did. I remember one day raiding for the Scales with you at rank 35 or so and then the next you were in my pk range. Brogg was designed as an invoker-bane, as you and other invokers I've fought can attest to, but having played an Invoker in the past I was disheartened to realize one of them remembered to use grease and web, which are the two most annoying and potentially deathful spells in your arsenal. Except for quicksand. Quicksand is just sickening, but that's not for here. Either way, you're a man of principles and that is always respectable, let's just hope you can teach the other judges to show some courage once in a while, and the power of 'or all rescue.'

Orein: I loved seeing you in my PK list, because unfortunately for you there really wasn't much you could do by yourself to fight me. You showed a lot of heart, and you always seemed to fly off just at the right moment before one of my disembowelments. Well, most of the time.

Kheopia: I really did want to talk to you more about your witching/whoring roots, it wasn't always pincer pincer pincer with me, though some could argue..

Lurginlo/Oblain/Bruk/Talinal/other nameless warrior Tribs: You all did what you had to when you had to. Despite the popular consensus, full looting to me is always the smartest thing to do to a fighter enemy, unfortunately for me I'm a softy. I still feel a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that whether through cabal powers or skill no warriors really gave me any real threat, except for one, which will be discussed later. But not in the Tribunal thread. :P

Ghuljun: You know how to run, when to run, and when not to, and that is a difficult trait to develop. Hope you enjoyed all the various phylacs I left lying around for you; I could only trophy one corpse every 200 hours or so.

Ulzoth: No guts no glory, eh? Dark-elf necromancer.. you must be a masochist in real life too. I sincerely wish you luck taking on the hordes of..

Asin/Alpa: Both of you put up good fights, but I attest that there isn't much an invoker can do short of full wands and a bit of luck against someone that can lag them regardless of shield.

Jhanderin: Calm, friendly, and collective, you are what I imagine an Acolyte of the Sun to behave, and lead by example.

Khalidan: Hopefully the bad blood between us was settled, since I'm sure you're kicking yourself in that duel of ours. But really, I'll agree with popular consensus and say that there is not much a solo warrior can do against a Rager berserker, except of course for that one that is still unmentioned. And he'll remain so in the Fortress Thread.

I hated you all so damn much, which means one thing: You all did a good job.

Gherian: Still wearing my Dragonscale Mail, I presume? You instilled the fear of God into me, because any time I ran into you, even by surprise or ambush, the best I could do was to hit you for injure, a maul if I'm lucky, and an EVISCERATE deathblow. Fighting you and other invokers, however, taught me a very useful way for warriors to escape quicksand. Well, besides die. I also respected you the most, for willing to fight me and other Villagers solo instead of waiting for backup.

Starkad: You definately have your roleplay down, I enjoyed our conversations.

Dacheal: When two big mouths clash, it isn't pretty. We both stuck to our beliefs, and in the end compromise was reached, you do well enough.

Grumby/Corthy: Great ranking partners, great scouts.

Cassougi the Pissant Kobold Killer: I.. really.. really.. dislike you. You remind me of the tub of mercury in Terminator II, in that you always come back, and you always fight hard. Your legacies are simply unstoppable to Ragers, which you demonstrated over and over. That one fight of ours without my powers showed me just how sickly powerful you really were. I don't think I ever had a bash devastate me, gnome or no gnome. Whatever your role is, killing Ragers has to be in there somewhere, because damned if you're not good at it. You motivated me to master offhanding.

Blidden: 1-8, is it? But who's counting.

Poti: You crack me up, man. A trap === OBLITERATES === you x 3. Poti tells you 'Watch out for the traps.' reply Yeah alright. east. Zzzz...

Kastellyn: Although I really wish I'd taken the time to interact with you some more, I thank you for sticking up for me in several incidents I'm sure you're aware of, and I'll remember next time to ask for a vitality quest when I have more than one death left, because -gasp- you apparently aren't logged on 24/7 as I had imagined and taken for granted. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like an opinion on my character from the all-powerful Lord of Legends, and any advice you can give.

Sabiene: The voice of reason, Biased towards Defenders. The Village mother, as I like to think.

Grogim: Love the accent, love the advice, and having fought you before I enjoyed the contrasts of Grogim the bloated corpse after two rounds at the Nightwalker to Grogim the Avatar, Strategist.

All Immortals: As always, keep up the good work, it's not taken for granted.

I don't have much of a memory, so if I left your name out feel free to reply and I'll respond.

-Brogg Stonecutter. (Stupid lastnames don't get picked)
17856, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Wiglaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn sorry to hear you go
wish i could of been there man
well, had the rites been on the day they were scheduled I would be commander ;) but #### happens and I missed the rites along with the last week - week and a half due to comming home from college and finals and tests and ####... :( well man you rocked we had soooo much fun... the carnage we left hahah.. I think we were unstoppable together... good luck in the fields man...

I will post up my AOL IM when I con out... in a few weeks i think ;) hehe if all goes well :)

WIGGA WIGGA WIGLAF
17716, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Sabiene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Sabiene: The voice of reason, Biased towards Defenders.
>The Village mother, as I like to think.

Heh, I'd say that is more or less accurate. I'm pretty open about how I look out for the Defenders and their interests, with Scouts running a fairly close second. IC, Berserkers sort of are at odds with my role, and bloodthirst is just something that IC I can't be comfortable with (the chance of innocents being harmed is too high) but I do support any villager who chooses to become one. I hope you never felt like I held the fact that you were a berserker against you. Truth be told, you played a berserker very well, and I wouldn't have had you choose any other hut.

My "mother" mentality is just the way I am, and somehow shows through in every character I've ever played unless I consciously suppress it.
Obviously with characters like Sabiene, it is easy to see. Part of why I made Sabiene the way I did was because it was an exceptionally easy role for me to carry out, which means my chances of imming were higher (Sabiene was rolled with the intention of imming her).

All of this being said, I'd say try being a defender next time (with appropriate specs and legacies) and see if you can last a bit longer :)

- Sabiene
17682, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Drahkul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, my character is geared towards being both dedicated razor sharp to the village, and having a large heart, as you noticed.

You were very fun to fight with. You were very reckless, which had it's benefits and drawbacks, but you were more or less good at it, you reminded me of a crazy drunken gnome who was seriously insane in the head. I chuckle everytime I think about you, tiny and all, raging into a horde of enemies a large giant would be cautious around. I was sad to see you go, but that is part of the war. I hope you come back around again.
Drahkul
17669, I liked your work
Posted by Alarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought Brogg was a great character. You were funny, and you tried hard. I know Alarin was short-lived but he was getting boring, and there were other factors/troubles involved. Oh well, such is life sometimes. I was sad to see Brogg be gone, I think the village needs you, good luck with your next.

Aaron
17658, Brogg the bad ass Svirf.
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man I am going to miss being able to fight you in the rites, that sucks
that your gone, I still remember our first fight ever, from then on I
think you began your training, and I liked you a whole lot. By the time
you became hero you were a ####in powerhouse, for such a little ####er.
I am going to miss all the raids and defenses I saw you in. It was
truely a pleasure to be in the village with you comming from a few
former village svirfs you did them proud with your preformance. I aint
got a whole lot more to say than I would love to fight along side you
again someday.

Zylundak DarkTears.
17642, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Karun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey forgot me! I really like our conversations. Your pukes and staff are realy funny ... Good luck to you....
17634, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Berserkers who go axe and mace suck. It's like a little bitty version of Gre, all over agin. What do I protect against? Pincer or Cranial? Then when I'm wrong, it's RUN RUN RUN, change shield and hope you don't change weapons in your zealous pursuit. Or maybe not change shields, hoping that YOU change weapons. Either way, it's going to suck. Axe/mace spec berserkers are just damn tough to deal with. You were too.

"Give me back my canoe, ya puke" made me laugh. Sleeping in the Rift, getting whooped, then throwing around insults, while trying to get stuff back. That's precious.

Good job, Brogg.
17633, Hehe, Here's my words too you decided to write some.
Posted by Gieldon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was tryin to rank pretty fast to get in the rites and then it was post poned so I get a bit more time. Thanks though man, you taught me a thing or two and you cracked me up. I enjoyed watching you kill the hell out of people. When I saw your death note in the battle scrolls made me feel a little screwed. You're a big man hope to see you again some day.I'd like if you emailed me some time. Lunchbox@aol.com :D
17632, Didn't know you much but you were one cool mofo. n/t
Posted by Gieldon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
17630, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Grumby on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I first met you, you were traveling with an orc and conjurer I think. I managed to chase them off, maybe even killing one, all the time thinking this svirf warrior is going to beat me senseless. What's he waiting for? But, getting to know you better and getting to know your honor, all this made sense in retrospect. Great, solid character to be around. Funny as all hell, too. Luck on your next.
17624, Little Brogg
Posted by Jhanderin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Brogg tells you, "I got a bone or 200 to pick wit ya!"

Teehee

Anyways, I really liked you because you were willing to talk things out with me rather than curse me out and threaten when things didn't go your way. And for the record we were fightin off imperial scum for the better part of an hour when you contacted me and I kept thinking to myself, "Dude can it wait?" and then you yelled to me in the fortress and I didn't see you on where and..well yeah.

Good job man. I will add you to the recent list of cool players who had fun who ARENT gear whores.
17623, You were always there to fight.
Posted by Cassougi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn man i remember beatin the #### out of you a few times, mainly when i was reduced to avoid that damn autuem harvest ####, but then as time progressed you started getting your lickings in on me, well brogg was annoying to cassougi as well but fun because you were always there to fight. Good character and a determined one, you reminded me of wiglaf. well good char and good luck with your next Drop me an email: Farleyman600@hotmail.com ...again well played.
Cassougi Pissant Kisser.*mutter*
17622, Sorry to see you go so soon.
Posted by Jegrael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always loved staying in the shadows an watching you raise hell in Galadon, it was allways funny, I watched you fight many times, and well you knew what you were doing. And I know I most likely pissed the hell out of you with my comments towards, but hey you made me laugh. And next time don't wish for a stike you can't block. *winks*

- Jegrael
17620, Bah
Posted by Knipit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You still owed me a favor, you weren't allowed to die!

Oh well, good character.
17619, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by ezrail on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our conversation alot, I love the an crap part. Well done in the brief time we interacted. Hopefully I will live up to the standards others before me have set, assuming I get in of course.
17618, Brogg
Posted by Oblain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You certainly did well, I am sorry for the #### ass times I backed out of fights but hey, db and rager resist with your legacy didn't really help fighting you as a giant ? Actually its well in my role and all and I'd save it for discussion later, till I delete atleast.
But yeah, we had some fun fights (yeah ####, gangs if thats what you call it) But I always tried to fight the first fight alone, it wasn't mostly easy and even with all my preps I had a tough time killing you that once on eastern (and was I prepped or what...?)

Great char man, good job. Would have been fun to see interact now that we had peace (however little it lasts)

Cheers,

Oblain kun Quinslin.
17617, Hah! Don't touch my centurions!
Posted by The Sakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh...goddamn beast. Was fun speaking to you and crap. DAMN YOU BARBARIAN! Good job and see ya in the fields.
17614, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, that was fast! I thought you were an excellent Villager, you really had a solid grasp on a lot of the finer points. You were willing to talk with enemies when the situation called for it, and willing to disembowel them when the talking was done. Your role was solid, and you stuck with it throughout the life of the character.

I thought your response to the Test of Wits was excellent, and I was really looking forward to seeing you perform in the Rites, as I thought you had a lot of leadership potential.

Had you asked for a vitality quest, and had I been around, you most likely would have gotten one. Best ask when your con is around six or so; that way you have enough time to complete it if it turns out to be a complex one.

As for advice, the best advice I can offer you probably don't need: Have fun with your character! You seemed to embrace that, and I could tell you enjoyed playing Brogg. Good luck with your next!
17612, aw crap an crap an that.
Posted by GrogIMM on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was all for haveing you titled Brogg the Weaponmaster 'an Crap, which I feel would have been quite apt. I liked Brogg alot and liked to speak with you now and then. As for the bloated corpse in two geysers at the nightwalker, well, we all have our bad and crazy weeks and without the head I tend to be more dwarvish and crazy than with it. Cassougi is not that tough and after losing once to him, you know, the log thats been posted about three times, I sorted out a way to beat him and did so a few times so. This is just to show that I was not always a crazy run in and get punk'd type of person all the time, even if you did see that for about a week.

I call this one, bashing the BASHER!
Little lagged at the beginning but it all works.
I was hurt from raid and saw him coming so I moved to wait of the last hour of a kotagaeshi.

<1101/1408hp 519m 771mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> st
ggGrogim pushes himself up to his feet, taking care not to stand on his beard.

<1101/1408hp 519m 771mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> gg
whe
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Cassougi!'
Cassougi's beating EVISCERATES you!
Cassougi parries your wrath.
Cassougi parries your wrath.
You parry Cassougi's beating.
You dodge Cassougi's beating.
Cassougi has a few scratches.

<1053/1408hp 519m 771mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> whe
You stop using an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'.
You wield a black bardiche.
A black bardiche feels like a part of you!

<1053/1408hp 519m 771mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> People near you:
(PK) Grogim A fluffy white cloud.
(PK) Cassougi A fluffy white cloud.

<1053/1408hp 519m 771mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> fle
!
Cassougi gets in one more shot as you flee.
Cassougi's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
A fluffy white cloud.

You flee from combat!

<1004/1408hp 519m 770mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> You aren't fighting anyone.

<1004/1408hp 519m 770mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> w
A fluffy white cloud.

( 2) A single silver coin.
Cassougi is here.
The screaming, filthy harpy claws madly at your face!

<1004/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> d
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Cassougi!'
Your a black bardiche fails to stop Cassougi.

<1004/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> dis

Cassougi parries your defilement.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** Cassougi!
Cassougi's beating EVISCERATES you!
You keep Cassougi at bay with your polearm.
You parry Cassougi's crush.
Cassougi has some small but disgusting cuts.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> You lean the weight of a black bardiche against the Hammer of Muspellsheim, twisting it from Cassougi's grip!
You disarm Cassougi!
Cassougi has some small but disgusting cuts.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> get all

Cassougi gets the Hammer of Muspellsheim.
Your defilement MANGLES Cassougi!
You parry Cassougi's punch.
Cassougi is covered with bleeding wounds.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl>
Cassougi wields the Hammer of Muspellsheim.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> d
Cassougi swings the Hammer of Muspellsheim powerfully but fails to connect.
Cassougi's bone-shattering blow misses you.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> dir

Rugokar has arrived.
You get a silver coin.
You get a silver coin.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> Cassougi is blinded by the dirt in his eyes!
Your kicked dirt scratches Cassougi.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> dis

You cut off Cassougi's route of escape with your polearm!

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> You lean the weight of a black bardiche against the Hammer of Muspellsheim, twisting it from Cassougi's grip!
You disarm Cassougi!

Rugokar gets the Hammer of Muspellsheim.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> bash

Cassougi is gushing blood.

Cassougi dodges your defilement.
You parry Cassougi's crush.
Cassougi is writhing in agony.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> You slam into Cassougi, and send him flying!
Your bash scratches Cassougi.
Cassougi is writhing in agony.

You dodge Cassougi's punch.
Cassougi is convulsing on the ground.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 6 AM 24350tnl> cho

Cassougi is convulsing on the ground.

You fail to cut off Cassougi's route of escape with your polearm!
You get in one more shot on Cassougi as he flees.
Your parting blow MANGLES Cassougi!
Cassougi is DEAD!!
Cassougi spills his guts all over the floor.

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> But you aren't fighting anyone!

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> exa corpse
The corpse of Cassougi is here, unnaturally pale and gaunt.
The corpse of Cassougi contains:
a pair of spike-toed boots
a spider hide breastplate
gauntlets of ogre power
the Bracelet of Longevity
a belt of shimmering shadows
(Glowing) the White King's sceptre
Cloak of the wolf-kin
a silver ring set with a single malachite
(Magical) a bracelet of golden chain
(Humming) 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword
( 2) (Glowing) the Dragon Slayer
(Glowing) an ivory collar
(Glowing) the mace of balance
a pair of knife-like arm bands
a glinting ring of silver
a battle cloak
(Magical) the girdle of endless space
some leggings from the snow worm
(Glowing) (Humming) the Helm of Supremacy
( 2) (Glowing) a sword of fine black steel
the hide of the Ancient Black Dragon
(Magical) (Glowing) a potion of return

6 gold coins
264 silver coins
23311 copper coins

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl>

<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> ay
<954/1408hp 519m 769mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> ay l
Rugokar: Har

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> ay leave stuff
Huh?
Maelfezuul steps out of the shadows.

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> Rugokar gets gauntlets of ogre power from the corpse of Cassougi.

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl>
Rugokar gets a pair of spike-toed boots from the corpse of Cassougi.

Rugokar gets a spider hide breastplate from the corpse of Cassougi.

Cassougi tells you 'WEl'ums done'

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> say
Rugokar gets Cloak of the wolf-kin from the corpse of Cassougi.

<978/1408hp 519m 781mv (civilized) 7 AM 24350tnl> say leave stuffs
You say 'leave stuffs'

Overall, I would like to see you back in the village sometime.

Grogim

17611, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Gherian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man oh man, hated having to fight you, especially in raids. Here is how I'd pick my shield in a raid. Five villagers. Three use axes, two use maces. Go with an ice shield. Fighting you solo...well, might as well go ice just so you use a weapon I know. It was just sooooo damn aggravating, you being able to switch weapons quicker than I could switch shields. You were definately a balls to the wall sort of rager, which you have to respect in a way, but unfortunately leads to early death. Only part I can say I honestly disliked about you, was all the crap you would continue to spout, even after you just died twice. Grated my nerves REAL bad, and usually people can talk all they want and I'll laugh merrily as I kill them a third time. Just something about you though...
17610, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by jhard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fine, forget me you bum, had a lot of good fights with you, and some quick one sided ones, was always afraid of the dreaded disembowel, just got lucky and you never hit it, well done, good luck on your next, like having ragers that give a response more than just bah, so you were good in my book
17606, Even though we just leveled together..
Posted by Khrinsil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to say, I thought I was going to get pincered and killed when I asked Naldaeruth to take care of Phekaosy. I asked him to help before I realized what I did. Like Rurgkrag said, that was a great group we had.

Good luck with the next, Brogg was tough.
17604, Darn it
Posted by Rurgkrag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn!

We had like an UBER ranking group, me you and the bard, then I cant log on for a couple of days and you two left me in the smoke trail.....I was looking to let you two bitch me to 50. But alas that aint gonna happen now. :)

Damn you and not helping me and the bard against that sylvan. I mean how can you justify NOT killing someone who comes up while enlarged and invis with potions and roots and NOT kill them as a rager I will never know. Perhaps you were scared :p I know that me vs that dwarf is just sickening in his advantage. Oh well best of luck to you.
17603, Well done.
Posted by Blrindelfrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this is my first invoker, so I figured I'd just try to keep combat simple until I get the hang of it, so grease and web seem pretty simple. :P

I enjoyed our various peace/war chats. Shame your leaving, you seemed like you had a lot of heart, and were certainly a skilled fighter.

Good luck with the next.

Blrin
17602, RE: (CON) [BATTLE] Brogg the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Krath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I hate to admit it, but down goes another good villager. You were a good warrior with a good head upon your shoulders as well. Seemed like whenever we would get together, something would happen, or it was raiding. Something like that anyway. Good luck on your next, you will be missed.

Krathrael
17601, Yeah, it's too bad...
Posted by Kheopia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
we never had that talk. I think you would have at least been amused. A real badass villager. Everyone I knew feared and respected you to the maximum.