Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17162
17162, (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Faerk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I am finally done and it has been a long time coming.

This was probably one of my most ineffective characters I
have played in a long time, and one of my less enjoyable. It was my first and only rift member as I typically tend to play BattleRagers.

Besides my wife has been bothering me to quit this game anyways,
as most of my time was spent trying to take care of the baby, and playing the game at the same time. No easy task.

Faerk the Hand of the Unseen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : svirfnebli
Ethos : Neutral Align : Neutral Class : thief
Practices: 5 Trains : 0 Hometown : Galadon
Exp : 512900 To Level : 24350 Sphere : Dedication

Once Nydeikon left, it seemed as if the whole rift changed.

Now for my farewells (I know I will forget people). As I was always the quiet sort, and tend to speak to those when spoken to.

Bhagavan : One of the few thieves, that like me were still an old thief style, but not really appreicative of it. Also, ironically one of the few thieves I ever interacted with in the galadon guild once the thief revamp happened.

Cusip: By far my most favorite mage, it seemed we were always on at about the same time, and our personalities seem to click rather well.
One of the few reasons why I kept Faerk around.

That duergar warrior who got kicked out of battle: You seemed to always have my number, but I still enjoyed the fights as long as Gre did not come and interrupt them.

Nydeikon: I doubt you remember me, but I really appreciated the way you taught me about the philosophies or the rift. Even though no one really asked me about them.

Healer in Nexus who took some time to get to know me: Thanks, it was actually one of the few things that kept me from deleting that day. And probably one of the few who knew my life story.

Farewell CarrionFields,
Faerk/Kaerk/Saerkal? <-- Notice a pattern?

17413, RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bye bye Faerk!

You were a fun one to be around. I was glad to see you around quite a bit...a while ago. Regardless, it was always nice to have a svirf thief running around with you to keep all the battle thieves and assassins at bay.

Yours may have been the last of the AncientThief pfiles to be expunged. I hope you enjoyed double backstabbing while everybody else wishes they could! Rock on.
17414, And notes from Faerk were the best, you illiterate svirf! n/t
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
17215, Oh, GODS you old. You outlived 2 of my Nexuns and I liked you.
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really did like your play, you didn't do much but hey, you just seemed so damn cute! Thanks for treating pushwance right, sometimes minimum roleplay is better than the people who really over do it. Loved ya, come back... just not as a nexun, I agree on the down-hill-since-nydeikon thing. We need another assassin with a flamin' sword...

GinGa, ex-nexun lover. And cat lover.
17195, Hey, lots of good fights.
Posted by Guenrayn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good fighter, had some fun times. I was pretty mean to warrior types when I had them entrapped. You did a great job though protecting your bretheren from time to time, and made defending harder than I would have liked. *wink*

GOod work,
Minyar (Old buddy of some of your chars)
17164, RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Vortigern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We did have fun with those Villagers! Been a while so I do not remember anything else special...good luck with the baby!

Oh you'll be back...mwahahaha.
17163, heh. I remember Faerk
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't realise you were an old school thief though. I remember you hitting Lokrin with an almighty knifing once when I attacked your group, and deciding to stay clear of you after that. I might have fought you if you were alone but I was trying to work out what sort of thief you were first.

Anyway, I was impressed by you on that occasion.