Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17103
17103, (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Ventania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thats it, finally i age-died.
I would like to thank all those that in some kind interacted with bhagavan, i really enjoyed it.
Those of the galadonian guild, my brothers and sisters, it was a pleasure hunt and/or stealing with ya. I'll miss you all.
Bhagavan was my first thief, and i say its a shame you cannot roll old thieves aynmore. I think we should be able to choose between dual backstab and these new stuff.
I will not speak about anyone here, lots of people comes in my mind and i dont know how many lines this board support *smile*, so if you have something to say about bhagavan just speak.

See you in the fields!
17143, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Sabiene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

While I never interacted with you that much, all indications were that you were a fine thief. For a while there I was really impressed with the lightwalking contingent in the guild. One can only wonder if that will persist or not :)

Best of luck on all your future endeavors in the fields!

- Sabby
17144, Well, Bhaggy...
Posted by Thornarcrull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was the best thief I ever saw, met or interracted. Impressive, outstanding roleplaying (just amazing). We spoken so much, and while we were speaking, I forgot about everything. I think I ever died once (I didn't notice some ragers and warlocks, sneaking up to me; novas and deathblws is hard to survive while you are being pincered and pebbled to ####e). Anyways, when you've been around, I was affraid, and barely walked by the roads, prefering gate and teleport instead. Yet you managed to blackjack me when I accidently teleported to the city - it seemed like Thera is filled with billions of little Bhagavans. After you jacked me, I've count myself dead, and could even leave my seat to take some tea - certainly, I would be dead. :P

Good luck with your next.
It was nice to spitting through your ghost on the market square! Bah. You won't revenge anymore. :P
17146, RE: Well, Bhaggy...
duh, you are hard to speak with thornie.

Well, the only one around i wished to kill after i hero was you, but was always hard to find you, and the times i did you were always flying or were in galadon with tribunals around. Just wished the last time i jacked you you were not flying, but as always you were. Seems hard for a thief kill a healer, just as hard as it is for a healer kill a thief *grin*

I prefer sarcasm rather than a flame post =)

See you around.
17129, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Zekasiq I was always looking out for Bhagavan. You played a good 'Thief' causing some stealing paranoia, and a tiny bit of 'blackjackoia'.

Good job.
17121, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Sokolov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh did not know it was you! Was fun interecting with you in a guild.
Hope you still have my e-mail drop me a line.
C u!
17128, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Yes, i still have it, but i rather use icq, why dont you turn it on?
Or perhaps if you mail me i will answer ya.

C u!
17131, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by sokolov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm afraid i have lost it. drop me a line?
17135, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
both address i had arent working

try this: csbsc@yahoo.com
17120, Finally kicked the bucket eh?
Posted by Xaannix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun running around with you as Ajoul. Robbing, killing, annoying people..that was fun.

I loved your char as a thief, but that giggling annoyed the hell outa me. :P All in all you did very nicely for your first thief. A thief should never ever be an arial, unless youre going for some RP stuff, arial sucks for thieves, IMHO.

I remember with Adgento too, we were buddies, doin the thief thing. Loved it.

Good luck on your next......thief. :)

Xaannix
17127, RE: Finally kicked the bucket eh?
oh, i think i have one or two logs of us slaying people around, hehe, if you want i can post it, but its nothing great, just us tripping them to dead. simple.

About the arial stuff, i like arials and gnomes, played lots of them, and i think arial is a great choice for thief, but maybe its just me.

Now, about my next char, i dont know.. other thief just if it have dual backstab *smile*

see you around.
17108, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Moligant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope we do you proud Bhag, made today a thief day for you, going around making sure everyone one way or another honors you eh!

You were the first thief to treat Moligant like a guildbrother and I always remeber that. You'll laugh, but i had this theory ye were secretly the new leader of shadow. Mn, i was wrong there. Ah well.

Hope ye have fun if you return.

Moligant Gapverdi
17126, RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen
Leader of shadow? *laugh*

I didnt believed when you said you would do that thief day stuff, thanks a lot man. I always treat any member of the guild with respect and was always ready to help any of them in whatever they want.

I must say i will not return, cause i never left. Being playing cf for 6 years now and i dont see any reason why i should stop, not right now.

see you around.