Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16995
16995, Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At first I was just gonna roll this char to test out the new AP skills (my first AP on top of that), but I thought up a decent role and decided to run with it. To be honest, I think an AP is one of the better built classes. A lot of people will probably try to jump on my back about that but I like them. I can tell though,that most people just get too caught up in their unholy weapon. I lost mine too often to care. LoL Anyway to goodbyes...

Mage-Warriors:
Adrirakith - I hated you from rank 17 until now lol. You betrayed me with that Necro and thus started very very long years of war and unholy weapon leeching. Then we got cool or whatever at the end, but I still wanted to kill you. Now, serious question, not trying to knock you... do you have a role, or is it just a PK char? If you dont wanna answer, it's cool.

Bludon - sorry to leave you hangin like that. I figured out that whole lightning bolt/rings/dream thing that happened, thus the title. Hope you're till alive and kickin (goodies' @$$E$ that is..)

uh... Enemies:
Now who was an enemy... lol only a few deserve mention
Karun - I liked you. I tested your Paladin Code early on and I think IC I probably broke it down to nothing bt of course OOC you didn't wanna get a class change. You held up better than your storm giant friend. After that talk though, we pretty much never ran into each other unless it was you healing the Maran. Until I played this AP, I thought everyone was joking about the swarm of goodies at hero ranks lol

Grumby - Never got you, and I dont think you ever got me. I started to get tons of resist heat preps so I could fight you (and now for all druids). Gets annoying seeing fireseed pop up on my screen for MANGLES and ish every few seconds. Anyway, another reason I hate warders. Hit and run, hit and run, hit and run. I couldn't wait to hit hero and take that sapling so when you ran you couldn't run far. LoL anyway never got to RP with you. It was mostly you fireseeding me when you saw me

Random People I RPed with...
Narissa - You're one of the better RPers I've come across. I actually wanted to go through with the plan but I really didn't want to continue it with this char. His con was low and I lost his RP so I said forget it. Luck with the char, and hope you dont kick the bucket too soon

Didn't really interact with anyone else, or I can't remember, that happens too. Uh... oh.
Jhaerlyna - the induction was cool. I really liked your RP and wanted to iteract with you more but I was too busy rushing into fights and dying (I really gotta stop doing that and maybe my char wont have to put every train he gets into con), so when you were around, I wasn't doing anything but re-armoring. In any case, thanks for inducting me. I like the new Scion a whole lot more than the old one. I wont say too much, but people need to get off heir @$$E$ and start rollin Scions again. Whatever happened to us being 10 deep every night?!

And last but not least, to whoever did that quest for me, thanks. LoL that cup is actually the first thing that came to mind from the riddle, but I was like "Nah... that's way too easy", but sure enough... It was my first titled char - first try at RPing. I'll be back!
17153, RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Posted by Beroxxus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>And last but not least, to whoever did that quest for me, thanks. LoL that cup is actually the first thing that came to mind from the riddle, but I was like "Nah... that's way too easy", but sure enough... It was my first titled char - first try at RPing. I'll be back!<

Well, I kept wanting to strangle you as you were always right beside it and you wouldn't get it! You did well rolling with a few things I threw at you. I'm glad you enjoyed the interaction. Somethings are never as hard as they seem. The riddle was meant to be sorta confusing. Glad you figured it out in the end.

Beroxxus
17156, RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea, but now that I read your religion I'm trying to make my leg longer so I can kick myself in the ass a little harder. LoL oh well... looks like I really WILL have to be back. I can't leave things undone
17002, RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Posted by Hadnok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
thats it? no "Mage flunkie" this or that? Well played, hope you have fun with the next one.

-Hadnok-
16996, RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain
Posted by Tardern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saved me a lot of money on those solo duty days... I love being an invisible warrior all the time, youd be amazed how many people dont use detect invis items... I think I paid you with high level items or whatever from time to time in return too to give it some rp to it...if i didnt than it was someone else cause i asked around a lot but anyhow, i always like seeing ap's around, good luck