Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL)Thulrah Healer of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16563
16563, (DEL)Thulrah Healer of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Thulrah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Playing a support role is just not as fun as I thought it might be. I enjoyed killing or arranging to have killed anyone that crossed me in the game, especially the villagers who attacked me on sight despite me having no ties to mages of any kind....found that strange. Zero respect for any villagers....glad to full loot all of you I had killed.

I had planned on playing alongside orcs and having a plan to make armies to crush the opposition...but alas, none of the orcs seem to be able to gain ranks....They are all content to sit in the low 20's and hunt newbs....

Healers are cool but I need to be able to kill more effectively to have more fun.

16585, A pity
Posted by Alarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you, you were shaping up to be a useful friend. Oh well.
16584, RE: (DEL)Thulrah Healer of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Darian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't have too much of a chance to get to know you, but I'll chime in with what I saw on the things you mentioned with the village.

I won't name the names of those involved of course, but it went something like this... bunch of us go to raid the village, after fighting the Fortress, and we ask you to go with us. You declined, because you had no quarrel with the village. Then not long after, I'm resting in a city (after the raid failed), and here come three villagers... and you get attacked. Just didn't make any sense to me. Ah well, good luck in the future.
16583, RE: (DEL)Thulrah Healer of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Sakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am surprised to see you here...but that's one of the reasons why I do not play healers...I am more offensive than defensive and so I try to play characters that are able to kill on their own.

For the orcs...been a while I've seen a high orc (It was Shargath long ago around 25 or 30...not sure) and haven't met the Orc chief too.

I was glad to have a healer by my side, useful when ranking and as well in pk's.
16582, argh
Posted by Gnarsh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn. I've been ranking up at a decent pace, but I have been trying to think of a way to get back in your good books after mistaking you for a tribunal hunter. Can't play for another week and a half, but I'll be back on the warpath then.

One thing that I think would be good for characters like yours is access to the clan channel. Did you have such access? I suspect not, but am curious.
16575, What the hell was I thinking....Thrakburzug
Posted by Thulrah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are one of my favorite imms. Ive liked watching you with other charactors and enjoyed the few interactions we had with this one. Keep it up, you make it fun to be a follower. Ill be back in another form. Those orc hoards are going to be a power one day!

Thanks man.
16592, RE: What the hell indeed.
Posted by Thrakburzug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked the concept a bit. First healer I have empowered. You are right about the lack of high level orcs lately. Sorry I haven't been around to interact with you in the last week, but sometimes life gets busy. Good luck with the next.
16600, RE: What the hell indeed.
Posted by deug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you, Rp'd and ranked with you quite the bit since what the mid 20's all the way to 40's, was damn fun, ohh well yah healers are kinda shamish, and I really hope orcs become a real dominant force, I have my own thoughts for three skills to give them that would make them real, savages, but ohh well no one listens to me, good luck on your next, and if i may suggest, the way you Rp'd go with a Duergar Anti-paladin, Loads of fun and you can be as mean and death loving as yeh want :) Luck to you man.