Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Bulghra the healer.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16531
16531, (DEL) Bulghra the healer.
Posted by Me on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some things....

The second go at a healer was more fun than the first. Great class. When I made Bulghra I promised myself to not join a cabal, but I did it anyways because it fit my role. Stupid decision. Cabals always ruin the game for me. NEVER AGAIN.

Good byes...

Kastellyn -
Thank you for everything, you rocked, you were a great IMM to be empowered under and I'm *definetly* going to play something under you again someday, and thank you for running with a role that didn't fit your religion all that well. You were definetly the highlight of the chars life.

Tain -
Filthy Gnome. It was fun killing the archmage.

Drelun -
Good thief, seemed to be some depth to you, liked running around with you.

Jesrelres -
You were thoughtful, and a good cabal leader I thought.

Gastaad -
Well played, liked talking to you.

Aneriasha -
Thanks for the robe, that really was great and helped with the role in some ways. You a are well played, mildy aloof, mildly flirtatious, drow.

Alarn -
Learn how to Geyser yet?

Siorgriend -
I had fun arguing with you. Well played Paladin. I feel sorry for goodies of your streak in CF though. Good and evil *really* is defined by aura in CF and it makes arguing against evils pretty hard. Its one of the reasons I've never played a Paladin.

The hero Fortress healer who I talked to in the guild.
You had a good Ghandi thing going.

Thats it.

16571, RE: (DEL) Bulghra the healer.
Posted by Lillquillini on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well...too bad...I was hoping to have you help out my specs...Always thought your char hated mine dunno why though
16578, RE: (DEL) Bulghra the healer.
Yeah I didn't like your char for a couple of reasons...

First off, that incident with hitting the giant pissed Bulghra off. He was in tribbies mostly for safety and as an avenue to practice his 'art', so making enemies of villagers for no reason was b-a-d. Second, you were kind of demanding. Bulghra was evil, and I tried to rp him that way, so random people of lower rank than him trying to demand stuff really grated on him. All purely IC though.
16538, RE: (DEL) Bulghra the healer.
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great role, great and interesting character. You had a few twists in there that caught me off guard, but I really liked what I saw. I'm glad you enjoyed our interactions, I know I did as well. Looking forward to your next incarnation!
16579, Thanks and two questions...
By twists do you mean joining tribbies or..?

And if I had heroed and progressed with the rp paths I was going down (the stuff with Zalnul, etc) do you think I would have had a shot at the tat?

16532, You had some guts.
Posted by Sylvan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That note you wrote to Sylvan was amusing. It was interesting since there were, around that time, a few other threatening pieces of hate mail coming our way but yours was especially viscious. Ironically enough, whether our times just stopped interceding or what, I didn't see much of you after that. It was gutsy, I'll give you that, but you never really harped in on it as I expected you would, which is a shame.