Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Nafae the Hidden
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16490
16490, (DEL) Nafae the Hidden
Posted by Kingsley on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's it; I'm through with CF. This game has stopped being fun when it started becoming a chore: practicing, gearing, logging in to keep the gear. I was going to quit before Nafae but then there was a thief revamp and I just had to try it out. Well, I'm breaking off the addiction now, I'm not going to waste anymore time. All you pansies can now go back to believing that full looting doesn't exist.

-Kingsley
16502, RE: (DEL) Nafae the Hidden
Posted by Khaj and Anarch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You scared me. All I can say. Good luck
when you come back, heh.
16501, bleh
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of the great inconveniences of cf. I knew that between you and the other thieves I was almost certain to face an attempted jacking each time I travelled east or west in Thera, bearing in mind that I avoided the bottlenecks that sylvan druids could put briars in even more.

You came pretty close to killing my necro, Paramox. I think I only survived because you had wimpy so high that my zombie army made you flee, even though you were winning and I recalled after you returned but before you knifed.

I was always careful to keep an eye open for your merc which you seemed to tote around after that. And it took me about an hour to summon all my zombies back to me, you bastard. :*)

Anyway, you seemed to hit on a relatively strong combo of thief skills and apply them very well, from what I can see. I can also remember us having an extremely long running battle when I was Lokrin where in the end I decided it was costing me too much gold and too many potions, so made peace with you. I knew at that stage that you knew what you were doing given that you were faerie fired half the time we fought, and I know what that means.
16499, heard alot about you
Posted by Quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but never seemed to meet you *shrugs* much respect though from what I've heard.
16492, Heh, good job man on the pking part. :P nt
Posted by Malinran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt