Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWas Fun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16486
16486, Was Fun
Posted by Griffith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it was fun, what can I say I have not played a Shaman in a very long time. Well since they were implemented. Thing just change and my time has cut down.
Sylvan: You were all great Dacheal Blachmaian hell I think you guys had it right staying out of reach of the mass of sudden hero tribunals that showed up all of a sudden. Griimbling I will give you an Email..
Saladarien: Thanks for the interaction my last two characters have been of your religion and you made it very interesting. I think my favorite is having the conversation with the Captain in the Fury of the Storms. I was crying from laughing so much at the thought someone trying to interpret what the hell I was saying and then what you were saying.
There were plenty more that I have run across or grouped with most of you could not understand me others just didn't want to try.. but I had fun with you all.
Like I alwayssay I will always be around you just have to know the right shadow to yell into.
Verner, Sampson, Griffiths, Crenshaw, Igakaie, Brenbardo, Brahaid, Griffith. Hell I think it gets longer *laugh*
Laters
Chris
16497, Heh.
Posted by Captain ca. 98 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You just had to use my name? You forgot me? How'd you manage to roll up a char with a past cabal leader's name?
16498, RE: Heh.
Acutally if you remember way back when when you were mortal, there was you and griffiths, well I was griffiths... he was assassin Knight of thera. Hell I forgot all about you, sorry man. and it was in a diffrent age so all the names are reset.
16496, RE: Was Fun
Posted by Khelednala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehe i rather liked the way you talked. it was refreshing.
easier to understand than minotaurs :)
anyway you are sure right it was fun.
i was surpirsed by brenbardo though. :)
have fun with whatever you are into now
16491, DAMN!!!! NO!!!!!
Posted by Dacheal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, send me an e-mail address at xancaronis@yahoo.com, I would love to talk to you sometime.

Dacheal
16487, Bah Sorry (Del) Griffith Strohm Shaman Of the Storms
n/t
16489, Brahaid!
Posted by Nurwon.. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
damn you came back and died fast. ranked right past my current char, but hey I've been busy ;) sorry I didn't talk to Griffith more, but he kinda annoyed me with his borderline orc speech, plus the fact I was with Tribbies alot at lower ranks..no offense *wink* hope to see ya on your next man