Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL)Kerswae'nith the Weaponmaster, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16484
16484, (DEL)Kerswae'nith the Weaponmaster, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Kerswae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I had fun with this character, friends growing up were simple, Erinphalis and Vasikar, other than that I met Dylerion later which was still a good friend of mine. I loved the paladin female that inducted me, go you. cant stand most of the evils in the realm, but ya know I guess when you a bad ass that all they will do is gang you. =P

goodbyes?
---------
Scion: Who?

Sylvan: You guys were alright, never really did much with yall cause of the lack of scions.

Battle: Wigluf in the end, Im sorry we couldnt get there sooner, and sabiene. most of the other villagers that are really obscure in my mind right now.

fortress: Ill start with the Acolytes,
----------
Acolytes: Best friend was Vasikar, you were a truck man, I still cant see how the hell a sword spec can out damage an axe spec, this just doesnt make sense, and I think it needs to be looked at by the imms. then again the abundance of swords(molded to specific vulns: such as wrath, fire) helps them do such. as for the cardinal, I was a bit curious as to what you wanted to talk about before I deleted. Before you got cardinal I never saw you around. Its funny how leadership positions do that to people.

Marans: Well I liked the dwarf, never got to travel with you much, and I really though the elven paladin was a cool cat, but the rest of you gasg, and the whole bunch are really just some morons. Im not sure what happeneds here, perhaps Shokai should take it to Immortal Leadership once more. Ohh, and BTW Ilanit, I dont know what they are on, but you should be a maran by now, you have the heart for it, and are willing to go with an acolyte to knock on their door.

As for my Legacies and Specs, Spear/axe and Trapping/landslide, First spear and axe are one of my favorite combos. Trapping was ok, but for a storm giant not having alot of STR to begin with, it was a drag, I would recomend going with chilling embrace unless you are a village berserker and can negate the -STR. As for landslide, loved it, just never got to use it much. None of Team Evil would attack in the amount of number that I could us it effectivily without getting gang banged. anyhow I would suggest landslide to anyone that needs it for what it is, I chose it because of the Invoker that was around at the time, and It being a reliable way to get the hell out of quicksand and lag them at the same time. As for Trapping, that was a mistake, It took me 75 hours just to get a damn Mondurian, which is the heavist concivable axe to wield with a storm giant, to still pack in another heavy one to add to the offensive capabilities.

Honorable Mentions, Jhalstruvv, Straklaw, and gastaad(who would come out of nowhere to fight with me back to back, then vanish just as quickly. =P)

Questions, comments, flames, and filler, All welcome. hope everyone liked my Char, Ill see you in the fields.

-Steve-
AIM: SStitan00
previous Chars: Yodinfrid, Tobras, Cercanopuno, Pinnt, Gage, and others.
16500, RE: (DEL)Kerswae'nith the Weaponmaster, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Elrys on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> as for the cardinal, I was a bit curious as to
> what you wanted to talk about before I deleted.

Hmm, strangely I can't remember. For some reason I have the feeling there was something you did, or maybe something you saw that I wanted to know about. Did you misbehave on your way out? :)

Seriously though, I really can't remember exactly what it was, now.
16488, Scion who?
Posted by Alarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scion caused your final death, seeing as I was leading that party and no one else semed to realized that you and Ilanit were sitting on eastern.
16485, Was good ranking with you
Posted by Vasikar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you outlasted me, and I agree, Storm sword is sick Considering that was my second hero and first goodie

Mace was a nice choice but I really should have gone sword to begin with I would have been a hero before you where out of your teens.
Not really happy with the fortress now.
Sorry what happened happened, and yes Esmi was cool
See you in the fields