Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16310
16310, (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Hvetlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Immortals: As always, thank you and keep up the good work.

Scions:

Jhaelryna: You intimidate me, so nice job playing a Chancellor. Having played a drow invoker in the past, I knew what you were going through and saw a bit of myself in you. The interview to me seemed like de ja vu with me on the other side of the mirror.

Darian: Have fun with your alchemy bit and I wish we could have interacted more.

Zharaluzar: A good healer is always an asset to the Cabal, you know your stuff.

Fortress:

Ishmyir: You were damn fun to fight, a shame you died young.

Yaofhil: It was a pleasure to talk with you, and you better believe I was oozing a prep out of every pore during our duel.

Sylvan:

Eclinsan: You were, perhaps, the most compassionate to me, therein lies your flaw. You should know that showing me mercy would only end in your deaths. Out of character, you're a stand up guy.

Rager:

Gre: Your title says it all.

Sayangu: I respected you the most out of the Village, I would always wonder how the game would be if we were switched, I a Rager and you a Scion, but I'm sure your skill will make up for where I failed.

None:

Treklarn: You're new, that much is obvious, just remember that output is a result of input.

Zekasiq: You saved my fur more than you would know.

To those that I didn't mention, there is a chance I forgot you, but there is also a chance that I chose to keep your names off for certain reasons. If you feel like taking your chances, respond and I'll make sure to check it out.

-Hvetlin
16334, RE: (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Ishyrmir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh man...this sucks. I was surprised when I heard you deleted. I figured you would hero and do something good for the chasm to bring its recruits up and better quality of soldiers.

I always did a "whois hvet" when I enetered hoping to find a fight. I enjoyed our 1 vs 1. Never were they one sided and that it what makes those fights memorable.

Good luck in your next character guy and good job.

16330, I liked Hvetlin as a char
Posted by Alarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know what, for all the junk we talked to one another in game, I liked Hvetlin. I liked fighting him, and I honestly liked his attitude. I thought it was very good for an evil assassin, the whole, you are not good enough to talk to me thing. I'm not sure how you always thought I was cowardly towards you, but such is your choice. When that one assassin jumped you with me, it happened just atthe end of his fight...and he died shortly after that for his infraction. I thought you were skilled and am sorry to see your name here, the scions needed you.

Alarin
16324, RE: (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Zekasiq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun running around with you... can't remember how many times I saved an ancient hide of the red dragon for when I saw you... but it seemed like you died so much after you got a nice set.

Even still, you were good in combat, knowing at least who to hit or chase. Well done, good luck with your next.

Zekasiq (and his player).
16322, RE: (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good fights we had with Tarothan vs. Hvetlin, I could never get you, even when I was able to land a rot. Anyways, you had guts and I think Scion takes a blow losing you.
16318, RE: (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Zharaluzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah... Why delete... You where about the only scion that plays the same times as i do... That just purely sucks... But anyways, was nice to have you around, but i gotta ask? Was this your first assassin?? ;) This is no critic, but sometimes you seemed like you didnt quite know your options, but perhaps its just because i never played an assassin.. ;)

See you in the fields..

Zharaluzar DorArzan
16317, I wanted a fair fight..
Posted by Eclinsan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad I never got one. My last death to "you" was my fault, I didn't think your groupmates would have came that fast, especially after one accidently attacked you.

As for being compassionate, I really don't want to go into that. I'm just curious as to how the game can still be fun for people who gang and full loot, seeing as there is only one possible outcome.

Anyways, you were the only scion I had any respect for. Too bad we never got any good 1 on 1 fights in.
16316, RE: (DEL) [SCION] Hvetlin the Shihan
Posted by Vashka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well thats two people gone cause of me in 1 day, and too think to my knowledge I have never caused the loss of one person. Why did you delete man, our fights were fun. Oh well, see you in another form I am sure.

Peace
16315, I enjoyed our talks and
Posted by Yaofhil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you made me feel damn stupid for underestimating you in that duel. However, I do feel I got my revenge when I jumped you in Hamsah at the temple even though neither one of us ever got the other in a fair fight, I don't think. Well done,
16312, The most friendly and unfriendly Scion I knew
Posted by Gre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved your attitude. It added some well needed spark to our talks. The periodic tells were always fun to respond to. The battle that went from Balisica all the way to finally Eastern when you got me was great. I had you all hurt but in the end you took me down. When I killed you and returned all your things I thought we were establishing a good relationship with gear returning. When I died there and got nothing back and asked you about it your response was classically evil to the bone. All I could do a a player was grin and bear it because it worked so well for you. That was, I must admit, one of the top 10 situational responses I have gotten in CF to this date. Hell of a good character.

GOod luck!