Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL)Senimar Po Aelyn the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16296
16296, (DEL)Senimar Po Aelyn the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Senimar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it was fun. Deleted him a week ago, and was hoping for Deathangel do do his thing, but no such luck. I always have, and always will love battle. I've been in a few Rites, though none were as difficult for me as these. Senimar was plagued by link problems, even to the point of loosing it in the Rites, though I had already lost. Sword/whip didn't turn out to be the powerhouse I had hoped it to be. When I had a high damroll, it worked fine, but with less than 50 or so, I just was ineffective. He was a fun character, but I guess I just lost some of the fire at the end.

Oh well, on to the good bye's

Guenrayn, my sponser and mentor. A good general, a great sponser. Well done, bloodclaw

Tessaron, a great friend. We had some balsey fights against huge odds, especially against the rift. Very well done

Iomyndor, somewhat snoody, but a good pledge. well done, defender

Gre, Romelanthos, Broxx, and all my other Rager comrades, good job, I'll miss the huts

enemies
Sokoerker, you really got under my skin, especially with me origionally sponsering you to the huts. oh well

Urzkoo, you beast...it was just embarrising...especially against sword/whip...no lagging or maledictions=trouble, especially with all your damned preps and prots.

the rest of you, well done. I got the picture my pk skills weren't to sharp with Senimar. Oh well

Last characters of note:
Delebrinduil, Bardock, Dakherizin, Davrin, probably more.
Drop an im at Treebeard55 if you want to chat
16494, Fourth times a charm?
Posted by Erinphaliss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems every time I've tried posting something it's messed up (This is at least my third attempt) so I'm going to make this simple. Well played, heh. I enjoyed our fights a lot, and look forward to future interactions. Latez,

Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder of Nexus.
16476, RE: (DEL)Senimar Po Aelyn the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Urzkoo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, I enjoyed our fights, good luck in the fields with the next one, I'll be seeing you around.
16300, A good recommendation
Posted by Guenrayn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Guenrayn only sponosred two people, and both of them are still around. Granted, you were the one who shows up a lot more, and did a very fine job. Senimar was an odd bird in the eyes of many ragers at the time. Some were wary of you because of your interesting habits. Guenrayn liked your dedication, and he talked to you about what he thought was lacking. From what I saw and heard, you took it to heart and did a good job. Thanks for keeping the fight going after my life gave out.

Guen