Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHAR!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15988&mesg_id=16000
16000, HAR!
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a fun one to watch. I don't think I've ever seen anyone move that fast before or play a warrior quite as smart. You definitely had some big brassy ones!

I figured you were going for the con-death towards the end, but I never saw you run into a battle and *try* to lose it. You still played smart, you still played tough, you killed mages and those who traveled with them, but stayed away from the others. In my book, you were pretty much a picture-perfect Rager from the outset. You stuck in there through some pretty hard times, and I'm glad to see that you went all the way and made it to the end.

You earned the tattoo as well. Do me a favor, if you still have it, can you email me your description? I meant to log it before your final death, but didn't get around to it. Shoot it to: kastellyn@carrionfields.com, and thanks.

I had a gut feeling you were Turetveskagg; you showed some similiar characteristics. Again, well played!