Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Like that other guy, you really are a pathetic player...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15966
15966, RE: Like that other guy, you really are a pathetic player...
Posted by Boldereth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My advice to people who really detest ganging, full looting and etc is that maybe CF isn't for you. I mean, its a great game, but it is a very competitive and difficult game to stay on top. There are a miriad of "watered down" Pk'ing muds where staying alive and avoiding gangings and keeping your gear is very very easy to do. If thats more your speed of play then go for it, but this is how CF is played. As for him being around for a week, that isn't so, he's been around for about a month at least. If that's how he wants to play, let him, this game supports that type of evil char. We want our evils to actually be mean and hated. If you can't tolerate that, then maybe CF is a little too harsh for you.

Anyhow thats my 2 cents and I mean no offense by it.
15967, TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO MY POST!
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I don't understand how so many people completely misinderstood what I posted. Ganging has and always will be a big part of CF. My problem with Syrentil here was from "My Perspective". They only time he was around was when his pet healers were. They would PK everyone in range, all of which is fine. Then I hear over the cabal channel that Syrentil lost his axe, not even 10 minutes later I hear he deleted. To me that's the sign of a bitch, he could dish it out but then deleted the second it happened to him. I saw no signs that he was this RP God that he claims to be, but hey maybe I just issed it all. How you and the little band wagoners got that I was whining about gangs is beyond me. After reading how you try to talk down to me in your post I want to drive over to Centereach and beat your ass ;).

ORB whose been ganged by the best, and these current clowns aren't it.
15968, I think
Posted by Nightgaunt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
most of them replied to a thread that was deleted.

But I disagree that he only was on when his healers was. There is alot of healers not it seems like, but some days he seemed to be on 10+ hours and there was not always healers then.