Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Torellios the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15878
15878, (DEL) Torellios the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 28 14:51:05 2003

10 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Torellios perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:168
PK Ratio:27% (closer to 100% is better)

15879, well less than a grand exit
Posted by Jasmin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is my first attempt at a bard, and I really like them. The only thing I didn't like is the not being able to defend yourself in most places because of hitting mobs, other players, and god knows what else. The main reason I'm deleting this character is because I don't feel like I really bonded with anyone with it. More often than not the other marans would leave him behind in hunts, or whatever they were doing. So basically this last death I realized I wasn't having fun with the character anymore, and I was logging on out of hope that I would be promoted, or finally get something to happen. My made up falcon friend was the one that actually was around me the most heh. So anyway my past half dozen characters were goodies, it's time to step away from that for a while. The evils are the serious under dogs right now, and they need some help.

Marans- your all really nice people, but I think you need to act as a "unit" more.

Acolytes- I really like the atmosphere between the marans and acolytes now, it's a lot less tense

Fortress Imms- You all do a great job, and I love the new fortress. I'm hoping the Squire/Scribe thing in the future will shorten a bit. I was a squire for about 70 hours, and of course I was probably going to be promoted tonight :p

Abigail-great character, I'm glad your doing so well

Shokai- always love your interactions man. By the way it was a falcon, not a hawk *wink*

Anyone else I was close to, kind of drifted away. That's one of the main reasons I'm killing this character. He didn't really make any friends that were utterly faithful, or long lasting.
15881, RE: well less than a grand exit
Posted by Xandrya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Anyone else I was close to, kind of drifted away. That's
>one of the main reasons I'm killing this character. He
>didn't really make any friends that were utterly faithful,
>or long lasting.

Well I hope you thought Xandrya was your life-long friend, cuz she was. Of course she's dead now so...*shrug*

Question for you: What was the name of the dagger you used in the wedding ceremony? That was such nice touch adding that, btw.

Man, you're gonna be a bad guy now? *grumble* and I'm playing a goody. Well we shall see. ;)
15882, yeah I liked ya
Posted by Jasmin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Although there were a couple of times I was out to kill your party for killing storm giants heh. The name of the dagger was Heartseeker.
15883, RE: Only did that once...
Posted by Xandrya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only went to kill storm giants one time and that was when I was following Hvetlin's lead. I didn't know at the time that it was a "no no" to the marans. I remember you warning me to leave there because a party of marans was coming to hunt us. I had just died anyway, because I didn't flee fast enough and the Storm Giant had killed me.

I never went back there again, even though I was encouraged to by a couple of group leaders. After being on the ragers' hitlist for a while and not even knowing why, I tried to avoid any offenses to any of the cabals as best I could.

15884, RE: Only did that once...
Posted by jasmin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
if you want to feel free to drop me an email at lyrralt@trvnet.net
15880, Rest well Squire
Posted by Ked on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Proably should have been a Scribe!

Welcome to the dark side :)