Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI *really* liked Sassmi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15089&mesg_id=15095
15095, I *really* liked Sassmi
Posted by Iell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a great leader I think in terms of spirit and personality and definately with enough competence to get the job done. I am really surprised it was your first druid and if so you picked it up really fast before iell came along and leveled up, for you had a pretty good hold on things.

Sassmi was a really *refreshing* character. You were able to be a competent fighter, but more importantly....always kept a light side to you that made things fun. At first I was concerned that you didn't like to take chances in pk fights. But after the grove got raped and murdered by...10?...villagers....I dismissed that. For in the fights that followed, it *definately* was against overwhelming odds and you were there through it all when death was eminent. I also agree I was extremely disturbed by the millions of new sylvans :)...but oh well....as long as you kept a good watch on them...I guess that could have been countered by uninduction. Anyhow, really good job all around and an extremely solid leader. Though I'm sure the leaders before you were good, definately one of the more "age setting" leaders since alysrith. A lot of this had to do with the duration you were around, both in longevity and frequency and just your great spirit. Its really spiffy when a leader can greatly influence a cabal even after they are gone. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Iell