Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14894
14894, (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 2 23:35:59 2003

2 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Sorehk perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:128

14895, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by BattleCharmed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I have school now, and I have to get motorin LOL. The thing I love most about Sorehk was it was my first healer. I believe I did rather well despite it being my first of the class and my being a gnome with the blunt vuln. Infact I believe my last 5 characters were gnome or svirf... Lets see. Sorehk, Darantin, Temden and Talno, with another im deleting tomorrow. Nexus is the perfect cabal despite what others think. It has a good political background and a strong set of beliefs. Welp here we go on the goodbyes, if I forget you, just leave a post and ill bring the love a little later.

IMM's
Ilraeth: What can I say? Ive been empowered 4 times and yours was by far the best despite the bad grammer, spelling mistakes and emote mess ups. I loved our interactions and wish we had more.

Karithia: Im glad you liked me, or at least I believe you did, you had a lot of patience with me. Near the end it felt like I was following you, not Ilraeth.

Saldradien: I meant to get the cheese, but things fell through.

Calradien: Ive never heard of the servants explained so well, too bad its "FORETRESS" now.

Kahosarin: Once again your only IMMteraction with me is biting me. Its all good eh? Just for the record, was it positive or negative?

Intronan: I spoke with you briefly on the Erinin, good work, and yes I am ashamed of the ragers too.

Bria: You unmerciful wench LOL, you did a good interaction moment with me, im glad you left me wanted.

Iunna: Thats for vouching me. Very well done.

Nexus:

Erinphalis: Well done, good Elder.

Kucerael: You were by far my fav nexus to run with, your a good voker.

Valtariq: We had amazing times, I can't believe I lost all my coral palace stuff.

Urzkoo: Heh, got you those swords and picked them up, I didn't know they were no drop. Well I died so I didn't have to uncurse them.

Grunkelstump: Stay dedicated, your the man!

Faerk: Sorehk really liked you.

Battle:

Gre: I know you respected me because as soon as you hit, I came a running no matter the circumstances.

Herald:

Meladori: The first Herald I met. I thank you for vouching me so much.

Airael: Thanks for everything, you were my first real friend. You taught me all about Ilraeth.

Nikuhyas: I think thats it LOL. you crazy Dwarf, seems i showed up where you were a lot. Well done.

Well thats all I can think up and all I care too at the moment, I need sleep cause school starts soon.

Peace out and ill be back soon.

BattleCharmed

14906, Yes I did respect you
Posted by Gre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but also hated you. I was sick of constantly dealing with healers in Scion. They had three or four at one point and it was impossible to stand up to their groups when they raided because even if you killed one healer they had two more. Now NEXUS had a healer, oh great....

Good luck with your next and I'll try not to disembowel the sentinel and your guardian and moderator too much until you come back.

14904, well hrmph
Posted by erinphalis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why'd you go and delete on me? I can understand that school is important. Anyhow I trusted you as one to interview others and some interesting accusations came up that I was going to confront you on. Any truth to those? Anyhow I'm sure we'll run into eachother again.
14905, Wow, gone for just a little while and the Nexus flourishes.
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done Erinphalis for bringing it up, I just read this and saw only 1 other name I recognised. KEEP ON TRUCKIN' FAERK, WE LOVE YOU!

Yhorian, formerly of the Faerk fan club.
14903, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by Calradian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I too enjoyed out little interaction. I wish you the best of luck with your next character, and look forward to the quality from that one coming back to the game. Till then, see you in the fields!

Cal
14901, Everybody loves a skilled healer :)
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh Sorehk, my sister. You, too, were my favorite. We were pretty tough together.

Your character definately progressed from the mid20's Sorehk, to the 40's Sorehk. It seemed to stem from a death or two you had. Back in your younger days, you had bravado, and spunk. You ran around with a wanted flag, and said, "Nobody can kill me." You acted that way too. Then you got your butt whooped a time or two, and you basically became a pacifist. Was that entirely IC, or were you, as a player, growing a little gun shy?

Great fun. We'll catch you when you come back.

On a final note, did you play a shifter in Nexus a little while back, and delete in mid-late thirties? You seemed somehow like that character.
14902, RE: Everybody loves a skilled healer :)
Haha, I will not explain what happened with the whole gunshy thing. Sorehk was an educater and a scholar. She didn't like violence. But hell, I loved it. And no. All my shifters made hero.

BattleCharmed
14900, you were Talno????
Posted by thedrunkard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i played a gnome shifty hero with the ram form in the nexus.. nice to finally find you, never got to thank your almost a year back for all the play.. i never knew the healer, but had some pretty emotional times with talno... like the talk we had in the hiding place in dagdan.. all leading upto my fight with thror for questioning battles decisions which led to vahlen givin me the boot for fighting with and insulting an imm... we had some great fights side by side, i wish i could remember that gnomes name.. its escaping me, but odes to Talno.. wish i couldve said something back then... glad i got the chance to now though... thanks
14899, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by Airael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked our interactions. You were one of those people I was happy to see on when I did. We kinda lost each other after a while but thats due to bad connection problems. Thanks for all the talks. Keep it up and see you in the fields :)
14898, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by Karithia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well your character at first need a bit more fleshing out, but our later talks started showing where you made improvements, till you got empowered. I watched you here and there again, just because it was the first semi-empowerment thing I have ever done. And of course Ilraeth rocks to begin with so, I have no doubt she made things enjoyable for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the character and I wish you well on your next one.

Signed in a beautiful flowing script,

Karithia El'Feanor
14896, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
Posted by Akanten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm a little behind on this, but most people who've travelled with me know that's nothing new. I'd be surprised if you remember me, but I remember you. Two days after I hit my first big hole (at level 22, while travelling with Nirumas and Deehuryndeeh we ran into a sahuagin and I wasn't paying enough attention to flee in time) I joined you and Haeron the day before Christmas and got back on my feet once more.

You seemed to already be leaning towards pacifism back then, and I don't know if either of us influenced the other on that, but since then I've developed my own take on non-aggression. I'd love to hear how you rationalized killing mobs (so many people just ignore that they do it).

This little arial finally joined a cabal (Herald), and is still working his way up. I considered Nexus once, but having never played one, I have no clue what they're about. (a non-Nexite asking about their beliefs only seems to get cryptic responses, so I never found a reason for joining)

I'm sorry to see you go, but I get the feeling you'll be back eventually one way or another.

Akanten, not just another neutral arial warrior.

PS. If anyone realizes that I just admitted to travelling with both evil and good, you're right. I like to think I'm known for at least attempting peaceful dealings with all beliefs.
14897, RE: (DEL) Sorehk the Priestess of Life
I very rarely struck mobs. I spent most of my time iving sanctuary and healing then attacking. I spent the middle time sleeping.

BattleCharmed