Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Coople the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14842
14842, (DEL) Coople the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 31 09:33:15 2003

6 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Coople perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:73
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

14843, :-(
Posted by Xandrya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, Coople, why did you delete?

We only went learning together once and it was when I was REALLY new. I still consider myself a newbie and have a lot to learn about everything at CF, but you helped me get off to a good start. I was shocked when you gave me 35 gold just to come and sing with your group, then you took the time to teach me when and what to sing. (Some stupid orc killed me before I could bank that gold though *sigh*) Anyway I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your help. I kind of wanted to go out with you again, especially after I started feeling more confident with my skills, but we never did.

I hope you'll be back. It's people like you that help new players want to come back often.

Thanks again :-)
14844, Heh, two opposite ends of the spectrum.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I deleted because I'm suffering from what the folks around here call 'burnout'. This comes about when it seems like every character you play turns out a different way then how you wanted it to be when you rolled it. I actually deleted my entire list of characters earlier, Coople, Urtult, and Thrahzlur.. Sometimes CF can be more of an annoyance then it is a pleasurable experience, and when a character gets like that for a prolonged period of time, I delete and move on to something that may be more fun. The problem lately is that I get bored and annoyed with all of the characters I roll lately, and I think a large part of it comes from not having a well thought out role or plan. Testing legacies, pking, and trying to get new forms are all pretty shallow goals and easily obtained, so after you complete them you get bored. Well, I do anyway. I actually added it up and it turns out I ranked 116 times in one week with three different characters. Bleh, what a waste. But anyway, I'm not rolling anything new until I have a well thought out role that I know I will enjoy playing. I'm glad I helped you get your feet on the ground with your bard, maybe this character wasn't a total waste afterall. :P Have fun.

Coople
14845, Well damn again...
Posted by Erinphalis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to finding some Dirt Farmers on the river with you =p. At any rate I hope you come up with something that you enjoy, and make it a Seeker! *chuckles*

Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder
14846, RE: Well damn again...
Posted by Theerkla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I was looking forward to finding some Dirt Farmers on the
>river with you =p.

Now there is something I haven't heard in almost a year. Glad to see somebody still calls villagers that.