Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat's because...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14668&mesg_id=14690
14690, That's because...
Posted by Mirdulad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A year or so ago, when I was just learning to RP, the exact same thing happened, almost. I was Duergar, cussing out a Maran, and next thing I know you come swooping down, tell me off, and marked me 'death-marked my the Phoenix'. Basically I kept being stupid, not showing fear etc, you eventually killed me, and I kept going being stupid. Finally you dragged me into that nasty room where you tell cheaters off etc, and told me to calm down. Something like: "You're doing alright, but a God just killed you, and you're still telling them how weak and pathetic they are. What do expect me to do next? Kill you again, and again, maybe deny you?" Ever since then I realized how stupid I was, and have treated Gods, as Gods.

Also, since I'm posting, can I ask what the acceptable level of swearing is? I tended to stick to bloody, damn, curse, flaming, blasted, and wench etc. Sometimes I'd call a woman a bitch, but I felt it was too OOC and didn't really belong in CF. Same with #####, or shite, I never said it because I felt it didn't belong in CF, yet I suppose it could.