Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOur run ins.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14668&mesg_id=14687
14687, Our run ins.
Posted by Melkorath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The first time I fought you, you were with Aginal I think, and I fought you/him and a phantasm... dam that was tough really tough.
Yes I did get slaughtered :)

A few villagers had said that you were a scion, but I never ever saw you with a nightwalker so I doubted that.

Based on interest and rp reasons(and testing to a lesser extent) I challenged you to a respectfull dual. Frigid dooms through resist cold is just nasty. Tanking as you well knew I had down pat I could tank like a champ, but those fire'n'ices hurt like hell.

After that duel and rp session we had I kept clear from you, and didnt really go after you even if you were nearby. As time went on I saw the tides change and you moved from being in a pretty decent location to shoved right into a crack where you had little room to move.

I think it was then that we grouped up for the first time, fighting common foes. I had basically told those who could harm you in the village that you were to be trusted at all times when I was present and never to be trusted when I wasnt present :).

With you backing me up My characters power almost trippled. I was able to casually walse in and fight four special guards, a couple elite battlement guards the enforcer two arbiters and also the target I was after. Dam those fights were spammy but lots and lots of fun.

I very greatfully that I spent some time playing with you because it was immensly enjoyable. It also felt good to be with a person who wasnt trynig to stack me with equipment. I die and die often, I also know that all my character needs is two weapons a boat and a sack full of food and drink. You accepted that and we worked well together.

The last time I travelled with you was really bad, I was running out of time and decided to log in for a brief while, Kul and I grouped up with you and started to fight the 5-10 foes that were running rampage around us. At first we were doing okay then they all started helping each other and that is when it all ground to a halt. Its near impossible to fight nexus, tower, scion and a few lone rangers at the same time.

Dibs off and I hope to see you again soon bud...