Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Eodid the Secret
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14643
14643, (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 25 15:18:48 2003

4 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Eodid perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:181
PK Ratio:87% (closer to 100% is better)

14644, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by old assassin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ohh how this moment makes me happy hehe, I know it shouldent but it DOES!, you baster you made me rage delete twice, damnit thiefs can be real buggers specially when there you good........GAR I HATE YOU
14645, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Thrakburzug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I had some neat plans for you that are now going to have to go to someone else. I've liked most of your characters in the recent past and saw some nice differences with Eodid. I thought his RP was solid and obviously he could kill. Personally I can never do the same cabal twice in a row without getting bored with it, or having it mess with my roleplay, but somehow you managed to do it for a while. When the X-box gets boring, come back as something different.
14646, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Thralkoz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well the ride is over and I'm not sad about it in the least. I enjoyed Eodid, and the new thieves are awesome. The Cf spark is not in me anymore and it seems like a job to log on now... After a long break I rolled up my first character in about a year (which was Yulithe) I loved thieves back then, so he would be my first...I knew I was rolling my last character when I started the roller and I knew it had to be a thief. I put so much energy into Nourn that I think I just got burned out. I tried to Rp all my characters different in Battle and for the most part it's worked out. Now on to Eodid in depth and his goodbyes.

Eodid was not really a hardass, but he hated almost everyone. He hunted alone, and did not enjoy the company of others that much. Thrakburzug was to be his God of choice, cause he like the style of the Orcs, maybe not the ganging, but the murdering, looting...all that mean stuff. =p He backed down from few, and when he knew he could not win a fight, he'd get another to do it for him...Not very Ragerly, but I wanted to flesh out something different even if I would get the boot. I went against the plaque almost every second of this Characters life, for he thought the plaque was the opinion of anothers War, a War which would never be won if fought that way. Bottom line he was just like an Orc, just not ganging everyone.

Gre: You got my old spot on General, and I'll think you'll do well. I could tell you knew what I was trying to do to you when we spoke that time, glad you played along...Your a beast and I came very close to rolling your combo of specs and legacies....scary.

Melkorath: Your a little soft for a Fire giant, but you may be trying something different as well. Good fighter, and good heart.

Jadirjeke: What can I say, your a good player and we thought the same on a lot of things regarding the village. Sorry for everything that was happened lately.

Grogim: Your a damn good leader, alittle bossy, and demanding but good. Take care. not going to point out negative things...just too damn sick of that on these forums.

Ghorlrun: my sponser, we sure do run into eachother alot. Thanks for the fun rp. Hope I made ya proud.

Alot of other current Battle players I'm missing, if so respond. I enjoyed everyones company.

Now to my player good byes regarding the Imm's I knew.

Thror: What can I say...your the best. You play hard and I respect that. I've never stood up to you with any of my characters...I was going to on my last. hehehe. Thank you very much for all the interaction you've shown all my characters. Your like the Father of Battle, and I'm honored you've spotted me out and gave a newbie like me a chance.

Intronan: Damn fine Immortal. Rping with you is a blast, and I hope you have a good direction for your character now that you've left battle. I hope you enjoyed all my Characters that I spoke with you with...Owagwyn..and yes...a little secret, Tippy...hehe. Thank you as well for all of the time given.

Kastellyn: Your there, your here, YOUR EVERYWHERE! I never got to know you much, but like I said your everywhere and you take the time to speak to everyone it seems like. Your going in the right direction as an Imm. I know the coding keeps the Game running, but Imm's like you keep the playerbase running, and running strong.

Last and certainly not least...Thrakburzug.

The only Tattoo I've ever had. Your amazing, fun, disgusting...I enjoyed rping with you as Owagywn so much that I had to do it again with Eodid. I've logged every interaction with you and I still view them over. Keep those Orcs alive man. Thank you.

I'll browse around the Forums maybe to read logs, but for the most part I'm out. Like Deathclaw said "if I ever do come back, it'll be under a different handle" I just doubt I'll return. Just got Xbox live and loving it...no whining on there =p Take care everyone, and good luck to you all with everything you do.

Yulithe/Pindenstern/Thralkoz/Ashvang/Owagwyn/Nourn/Tiplendor/Eodid.
I'm outta heeeeeeeereeeeee....

14655, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Cenatar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Take a break and come back and play something differnent, you play alot when you play so you will get burned out..so take a break :-)

I remember killing you at the mists with one of my shamans(Nashrad, or uhm some else), well sorry for taking most of your gear. But hell those where nice items. And I sure thought you would delete then...
14654, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Intronan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's an impressive character list to me, and I did enjoy interacting with them. I was really sad you deleted Tiplendor, had no clue it was you. I had plans for him, big plans for the little gnome. Enjoy the Xbox... but its joy is temporary... you've got CF in your blood.

Good luck!
14653, Angry little duergar, GONE!
Posted by Gre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn hells and high water you little bastard! I had a lot of fun running around with you. A little cocky duergar, angry as hell, and mean as ever, stalking the roads. I felt safe when I traveled with you and you seemed to know what was going on, and looking at your character list you did.

As to our little conversation, yah I saw what you were doing, I wasn't up for it yet, maybe some day. I have a long life ahead so I am going to see what happens.

I must admit, I love interacting with the other personas of older villagers and seeing how they mess with the new village. I know I had a severe problem meshing the first villager I had in the new village. Some adjust some, others just get booted and are stunned. Live and learn, and you obviously learned and thrived. Good job Eodid, the little angry duergar.

14652, RE: (DEL) Eodid the Secret
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done! Sorry to see you moving on to other things. I enjoyed the time I spent watching you do your thief things, sorry I didn't get more interaction time with you. And don't think you had the wool pulled over our eyes too much. I had noticed you doing a few questionable things; one more hit on a non-enemy of the Village, and you would have gotten the axe.

Good luck with your Xbox, visit us from time to time just to see how we're doing.
14650, Laugh.
Posted by Melkorath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sooo knew who you were cause I played along side you when you were playing Thralkoz. It made me grin but our rps were SOOO far apart that I never really got to intereact with you.

Yeah ill admit for a fire warrior my rp is leaning more towards neutral than evil. If you take a close look im acutally a mutant half breed between them both. So being not to inherently evil was part of the rp.

There have been many circumstances where I've gone against the grain. Returned all equipment (including magical items/containers with huge ammounts of potions etc in them). I did this just because I was trying to see if I could start to sway peoples views and actions in the pking scene of things. Have them rember that this is a game and your effectivly wasting peoples time when you ##### them around.

After 150 hours of doing that Not once did I get the favor returned. Sacing the evil eq, sacing weapons, or just normally taking everything often seemed the outcome. Im not really fussed about it, it is others players loss not mine.

And yes I am trying something different, scout fire warriors are... weird. Im still very unskilled in playing a scout... I hope that improves with time to come.

14651, RE: Laugh.
Posted by Punblinpo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>After 150 hours of doing that Not once did I get the favor
>returned. Sacing the evil eq, sacing weapons, or just
>normally taking everything often seemed the outcome.

Not once? Even with my powerful 18 gnomish str, I managed to return a good bit the last time we fought.
14649, You'll be back. Hope I am still about when you do.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always sad to see a rager stalwart go.

-----Abernyte

14647, Faretheewell but be back soon
Posted by Grogim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too many alike characters judging by your list. Take a brealk and come back refreshed. Eodid was known for his walking very close to the line and was a pubic-hair's breadth away from expulsion but the gully dwarf always seemed to sense it and walk on the right side till suspicion abated. Very nice character, shame you never stuck to your declaration of wanting to be a defender as second attack only with deathblow seems such a waste.
The pushy command and barking orders is all Grogim and none of it is the player.

Been fun.

14648, I enjoyed the Berserker path.
Posted by Thralkoz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Doing Unspeaks at lvl 30-35ish with my deathblowing backstabs was funny. Also, I knew I'd be fighting alot of Warrior classes (hence my roleplay) so if fighting another thief, ranger, assassin I would thirst in a safe spot and dual wield two maces. Congrats! I'm now a cheap shoting mace spec. And for some reason Deathblow hit alot when I was fighting (unlike Thralkoz) I had Deathblow at 96%, and for any Zerker you know it's difficult to get up there... Keep doing a good job, and if I return I won't be playing Ragers for a loooong time. Just hardcore magic using Warrior classes, or Orcs!=p

later.