Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Ksoec the Learned of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14600
14600, (DEL) Ksoec the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 23 21:20:32 2003

5 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Ksoec perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:190
PK Ratio:18% (closer to 100% is better)

14601, A bad taste
Posted by Kseoec on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My first village, I bet you guessed that. Personally out of character that is, I dislike the village. Playing on isn't to bad, cause the people in it are good people to interact with. as little as I did, since I was in the shadows all the time, other then to come out and die. I find playing a village assassin killed me in assassination and stalking cause there never was time to really stalk a prey always something happening that you had to come to, or get removed. To tell the truth I enjoyed getting into and what it took to get into the village more then being there. I like the method of getting in now and glad i had to go through it. I do find it odd that no one really goes and reads the history of the village, seems many applicants like to make it up from pieces they hear.

This was most likely my worse assassin ever, normally I do alot better. but oh well. Next time I'll do a village warrior. Yeah thats right I'll be back, just for the fun of it. even if I need to wash after playing a session.

Good byes, I suck with names, so I have none. Anyways thats it. flame me all you want. and yes I know I died alot, most part was I didn't care. like walking into druid and ranger when I knew a horn wall was there :oP

Until Next time
14603, See so bad with names I didn't even spell mine right n/t
Posted by Ksoec on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
14602, DOH!
Posted by Melkorath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bummer man, I knew you were a newbie to the village. After playing 30 odd villagers you can pick up on whos been a rager before, even whos pre purge/1st age rager(they are normally the people who try to play the balls to the wall).

Losing all my eyes in the shadows isnt kewl, isnt kewl at all. Time and time again i've seen three assassins using their bs kicks to tank/perm stunn groups of 5-10 that are raiding or defending. Unfortunatly I've not seen that with this rager.

It might just be me but your sure come to the village in a wierd time. I've been logging spellbane and there has to have been a code change within the last 6 months that has changed the chances to bane a spell. Set of eq that with prior ragers have gained near 90% spellbane now strive to bane 10%... Also on other ragers I have triggers to count/display their saves (set it as their variable and log their spellbanes when I fight with them).

Anyway.. You coming back as a warrior villager is going to be a really big eye opener. Warriors in battle are probably the hardest combo to play on the mud. You cannot hide and you cannot run, and everyone will come gunning for you. I might suggest not going giant. With all race changes recently giants are just not worth it. Near 400hours of using skills and using them often against huge mobs and I've still not mastered skills that should have mastered long ago. I raised a elf warrior just to test something, they learn ##### so dam fast its a joke. 5 hours to perfect all weapons, compared to a giants 50. Personaly id go arial, fly is a life saver. Use it well... and I hope your new warrior is up and running whilst Im still alive :)

Dam I talk to much... anyway.... Hope to see you soon.