Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Osvolisso the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Breathless Pellucid, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145950
145950, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Osvolisso the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Breathless Pellucid, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 11 15:05:34 2024

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Osvolisso perished, never to return.
Race:saurian
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:207
145954, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Osvolisso the Grand Mistr...
Posted by Fisih on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always knew you were coming for me if I saw you visible while I was on - it felt like you were trying to get me back ever since that fight with Oroas and I barely managed to survive - you’d always find me half dead or out of mana somehow.

How did you like the air/water combo?
145951, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Osvolisso the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Breathless Pellucid, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed your character, was truly surprised when the squid ate me that one time even if you had bard songs going for you. Enjoyed that you were willing to mix things up and the consistent roleplay and willingness to converse, which I know is hard for a shapeshifter. All in all, solid character I thought. GLWYN!

(PS - Glad I outlived you, hahahah!!!)
145952, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Osvolisso the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Breathless Pellucid, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Squarpy is Bs but not as bad as catopine was fun when the transmuter guild gurd earthbound you i never knew it did thast until you told me i wondered why you didnt fly away