Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Kamas the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145943
145943, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Kamas the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 10 23:42:55 2024

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kamas perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99
145946, Very sorry to see you go
Posted by Taenya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed hanging out with you, and you were a real asset to the team. The "Outlander Air Force," as someone on Discord hilariously phrased, was stronger for your presence. I kind of thought this might be coming when you started taking fights that were obvious traps and stuff, but I was trying to back you up as much as I could.

Anyway, well played and I hope you enjoy your next one!
145956, RE: Very sorry to see you go
Posted by Kamas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Reindeer was pretty cool and I really enjoyed the other outlanders, but alligator was tough. This was my first alligator since wands and regen started affecting each other and the utter lack of dodge or any real dam redux meant that you couldn’t do anything without wands, and then the minimal regen was nerfed by barrier so bad it may as well not exist. It feels like that change really nerfed the alligator to the point where even fully prepped I just felt like I couldn’t kill anyone and I couldn’t survive anything either.

I tried to come back again after a rage but I really just couldn’t seem to have fun with the alligator.

Reindeer was a blast and would have been even more amazing if I didn’t already have wind walk