Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Drayhloch the General
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14584
14584, (CON) Drayhloch the General
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 23 17:15:27 2003

11 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Drayhloch perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:228
PK Ratio:11% (closer to 100% is better)

14585, well.....bye
Posted by Drayhloch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drayhloch was a learning expirience for me. He was my third Carrion charchter i've played so far, and the first in over a yearm but easily the most fun. I learned more playing him then the last two combined. He was my first evil guy and it was pleasant surprise being a bad guy, I wish I would have tried a human first though, rather then going for a drow, the race was fun but I think it made it a little harder.

Village: thanks for everything man it was fun, my other two charachters were both cabaled and the Village was way more fun then dawn and Arbiters (yeah, I did not play for like a year). The Immortal interaction with the Village is way better then what I expirienced with the other two. thanks for everything.

Bryvac: if your around thanks for giving me a shot, I know you never liked Dray much but you still let me in.

Guenrayn: taught me more about the Village and alot about the game then I knew coming in.

Rustanviel: Damn the man, I wish we would have had our boxing match for the dress, it would have been alot of fun. You were a great guy to bad the immortals passed you by.

Trekalsh: you big dumb idiot, you cost me half my con I think.

Tauser: look at the little bird, I was happy when the immortals extended your life, you fun to be around.

Dakje: where did you go...you were my assassin protection, *mutter*
Kozruden, Broxx, Sabiana (hacked that one), Melkorath, Grogrim, Gre, Sprigg and all the others, thanks for everything, and enjoy the game and your players.

Enemies, I had everyone trying to kill me, warlocks, maran, scion, Sylvan (all the time, not just at the end) nexans.....everwhere I looked someone was trying to kill Drayhloch, it made life interesting.
No body liked the Drow *chuckle*

if anyone posts that I forgot, I'll check up on it and get yah back.
14598, RE: well.....bye
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had heart and always kept coming. I felt bad for you at times because you seemed to be newish...at least to the village....but it was nothing personal. Hope it was fun.

14599, thanks
Posted by Dray on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I am newish, to the village and the most part the game, so don't worry I died alot, tis ok, see yah around and maybe in a player or two we'll end up on the same side.

Dray
14596, Mad Props
Posted by Valarath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, you stuck it out till con-death. I am suprised and pleased, i bet you learned a hell of lot. I think you are the last BattleRager alive that was in when Valarath was alive (dont know if Grogim was in yet) Im glad you stuck it out man, good luck with next.
14597, *nod*
Yeah, Dray had his moments where I thought about deleting him, but he was just to much fun. When all the older Villagers passed and Dray was stil around it was weird, but I'll never forget when you whipped Bryvac in that dual....wrathing maces on a cloud giant *OUCH*...perhaps we'll end up fighting together again sometime.

Dray
14594, You were fun to have around...
Posted by Rustanviel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of the funnest people to have around... you brought out the darker side of Rustanviel, I must say... you were about the only one he talked a lot of smack to in the game.... it would have been fun to see you running around with a dress for the rest of your life, but it was not meant to be... *grin* I do have to comment on the rites though, and you know what I'm going to say, I bet. I picked you to be on my side so you could choke out the other team, not bash our own team members.... I know I was perhaps a bit hung over... perhaps you were too? A bit of advice though... next time, kill the other team.... heh

PS. Good luck on your next
14595, I'll end yah!!!
For the love of god never...ever...ever bring up the rights again...
for that alone I take back every nice thing I ever did or said for you, lets not forget the times I died so you could keep your precious con, if I knew then..no more rescues for you! *smirk*

Dray
14592, RE: well.....bye
Posted by Guenrayn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure when I missed this, But I really liked Guenrayn. I knew you were new to ragers a bit, and needed some help. Iwas glad to provide it, and hopefully teach you a few things along teh way that will apply to all of your experiences with CF.

Aaron
14593, *tip*
hey , I'll never be one of those players who thinks that they can't learn stuff from more expirienced players, thanks again for all the help, even though yah hed to yell at me alot for jumping in at improper times...*chuckle* it was fun, thanks.

Dray
14586, RE: well.....bye
Posted by Intronan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I admit it, ultimately, you won me over. I didn't like you as a villager to start. A bit later, I thought to myself, 'Okay, he's getting better'. Later than that, I watched you, and said to myself, 'this guy is the only villager on, he's got 20 folks who want him dead, and he's still running around, playing a decent villager'. There's a lot to be said for that, a hell of a lot. You just kept at it, had some serious odds stacked against you, but kept plugging away. Congratulations for that, it's something I truly respect. You never stopped learning, good job man.
14588, I really like how villager imms comment on every deletion
Posted by Aldon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or near to it. It makes me feel warm inside that someone is watching them and cares enough to give an opinion when the character is gone. I wish more cabal immortals did this.
14591, RE: I really like how villager imms comment on every deletion
Yeah the Village imms are excellent, but look infront of my name..three large letters (CON), I played Dray till the end. Lots of fun.
14589, Agreed, that alone makes me want to play one.
Posted by Oddjob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do not really play ragers as its just not a RP I adapt well to but deleting a char you poured your heart and soul into a cabal with to get a little "way to go" from the cabal imm, showing you were watched, is priceless. I dont know why, it just is. Sort of validates your efforts. Nothing is more disapointing then having a char that was even tattooed and not getting a shout from your patron imm on Deletion.

Thanks Thror and Kastellyn for noticing people, keep it up.
14590, Guh, forgot Intronan, how could I! Thanks all of you. notext
Posted by Oddjob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I do not really play ragers as its just not a RP I adapt
>well to but deleting a char you poured your heart and soul
>into a cabal with to get a little "way to go" from the cabal
>imm, showing you were watched, is priceless. I dont know
>why, it just is. Sort of validates your efforts. Nothing is
>more disapointing then having a char that was even tattooed
>and not getting a shout from your patron imm on Deletion.
>
>
>Thanks Thror and Kastellyn for noticing people, keep it up.

14587, Thanks for lookin In
Dray was my first Villager, and I am happy to know that the more I played the better I played. I never wanted anyone to ever make me quit playing, or get so pissed I would delete, so I had some rough times. I was sorry for the Village when you left, but you had your reasons I am sure and from what I see and hear your religion is on a huge up-swing, so congratz and good luck on everything. Thanks again.

Dray