Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Claralun the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145436
145436, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Claralun the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 11 14:53:28 2023

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Claralun perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:30
145437, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Claralun the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, that was certainly quick. 30 hours, got a werewolf, and was disappointed with it I suppose.

Your vaguely ooc stuff on the tail end is what I will remember, glwyn!
145438, Haha
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's funny because your OOC stuff is what I remember about you even after playing 6 villagers. =P

Also this was not me. Just found the jab ironic.
145439, Haha!
Posted by Claralun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes! The wanking emote was totally warranted with your arrogant remark.

I like your character and how you play it, and how long you have played it. All the best!

I'll stay mum for a while about the werewolf out of respect to its benevolent creator.

Wildcat can lick my balls though. What a combo killer.
145442, Not going to lie
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The pure roleplay options available in a werewolf would make me excuse a lot of weaknesses/bugs. It sounds really fun.
145445, Totally
I was ready to orient the entire role around it. But it’s hard to deal with its weaknesses made worse by a bad set of enlivens and minor form. That’s the cruel game we play in this season.
145443, Wildcat boo
Posted by Callowyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really really needs fast creep or not painfully super slow creep. Not sure why as a tier 1 form it wouldn't be designed to move well when camo. Hell, a human full of glowing jewelery can effortless slide through woods, but not a wildcat?. Not like the form is that scary to begin with.
145444, Made worse by
Me already having spider form. I needed anything but wildcat or trapdoor. Should have stuck with the cobra for regen but it’s Halloween. The time where you cripple a solid set of forms for the premise of something greater!! Trick and treat! I love Halloween CF and one day it will love me back…