Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Rhourder Sandpiper the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145429
145429, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Rhourder Sandpiper the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 10 14:06:39 2023

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Rhourder perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:235
145432, Goodbye
Posted by Asthiss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have not played for a while, 5-10 years, I honestly don't remember last time =)

So this was a verry enjoyable character. Don't think have I have ever had so much fun
playing CF as I did with this one. Becoming Warmaster was a first so thank you to who
ever did that.

Heading up to 51 with Korgo running around was intense. Then we had the swing with
Gochon and Fortress being strong and a lot of fun fights because of it. I had logins
when I didn't do anything else then fight, loved every minute of it!

The Anathema in Tribunal also made for some interesting interactions. I don't think I
have ever assaulted the Spire or been wanted as a Emperial as Rhourder was. To bad I
didn't get the kill that fight at the Inn though. Most have been close. It also ment
a lot less allies

I'm a bit sad I was dropped as war master but hey it's politics what can you do.
I counted myself lucky I wasn't made anathema and was allowed to keep a Elite spot.
Still did my best to grow the blade sect. Always giving out bloodoaths and promoting
people whenever I could. I knew how much I liked it to get a promotion so always tried
to promote others when I saw donations and levels where met.

Other then that I don't think I was much in the PK department. Had a lot of fun fights
but I have a hard time to seal kills as a bard, so I had to rely on having others with
me. Guessing my gankometer will break the scale =)

Big thanks to everyone that interacted with Rhourder in one way or another, you all
made it a great, enjoyable game for me. I hope I could contribute to some fun for you
all as well.
145433, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Arjaby on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good work with your bard, glwyn:)