Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Flistibbis Flitterbug the Ferocious Fisticuffs Fighter
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145311
145311, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Flistibbis Flitterbug the Ferocious Fisticuffs Fighter
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 22 11:51:58 2023

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Flistibbis perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:153
145329, You were relentless
Posted by Zelisha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Towards all the magi in galadon. Did what I could but you inevitably would kill one of them.

I remember when you were disrespected by that conjurer. Then you killed him later but my poor cabal mate was there for some reason and I didnt havre vigilance up to see..and I didnt even know. You made me laugh when you said you took take of my trap!

He probably thought I set him up or something too!
145323, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Flistibbis Flitterbug the Ferocious Fisticuffs Fighter
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Same as your other characters. OOC me several times.. I prayed imm didnt ####.

Needless to say. Trash. Hope you break youe finger washing dishes.
145315, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Flistibbis Flitterbug the Ferocious Fisticuffs Fighter
Posted by Treble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see, I really liked Flistibbis. Make something new again for Battle!
145312, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Flistibbis Flitterbug the Ferocious Fisticuffs Fighter
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, that was a blast. Always fighting, picking right up and going at it again, plenty of blood. Good job with that and with making an awful lot of enemies on the way :)

GLWYN!