Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Geyo the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145287
145287, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Geyo the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 19 13:51:39 2023

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Geyo perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:52
145357, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Geyo the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Get off my #### lol

The Lord of Chaos. Is Everywhere

They hate me. And I love them for it.

Make ZeoShifter Great Again.
145328, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Geyo the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Geyo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Forms were fine. I just figured I was doing something wrong. No role experience even though I put alot of thought into this character.

Guess I didn't want to waste anymore hours if my rp was bad. That's how it felt at least.
145332, I don't think role exp..
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..is a good litmus test to know how your character is doing. Plus you were only 52 hours old.
145334, Maaaaan…
Posted by Reurigath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had pretty cool RP especially with the special guard angle, and the notes. You should have stuck it out. I think it’s just a bad time with busy Imms being backed up on role exp maybe. As Jalim said, probably not a good gauge of whether or not you’re doing well. Could have asked for feedback IC if you really weren’t sure.
145336, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Geyo the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My current char didn't get role xp for like 150 hours. I think it's just a slow time for imms, taking breaks and whatnot. I am sure you were fine.
145339, Advice / Feedback
Posted by Fellow Magistrate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think Geyo was a very well RP'ed and thematic character. Two remarks. The magistrates thought it was strange that you expressed interest in Justiciar and then without any reason or explanation withdrew your interest. (Erratic things like this do not help character progression.) It was also a bit strange that you announced (IC/OOCly - but appropriately so) that you have a death in the family but then state here that you did not like having to wait on role approval. (I thus hope all is OK IRL and you have moved unto the next character.) GLWYN.
145340, Dude has (I'm pretty sure) like 15 alts
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He probably wanted to put a different one in Trib again.
145288, What happened?
Posted by Reurigath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't like your forms or your role anymore? You had an interesting thing going. GLWYN!