Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Merthoc the Glittery, Party Enthusiast of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145130
145130, (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Merthoc the Glittery, Party Enthusiast of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 18 20:09:27 2023

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Merthoc perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:369
145131, Laters!
Posted by fancy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was a blast from start to finish. I loved every interaction I had and always looked forward to logging in. My build was surprisingly survivable for how fast I burned through CON but this was my first ever warrior so really what are you gonna do.

Zsarreyen: Thanks for being the best buddy! I loved hanging out with you and trading quips and even just exploring, even though our interactions were limited. Your quest line was absolutely incredible and I was happy to chat with you every time you popped your perverted head up.

Mr. E: It was great having a Herald that was so opposite of Merthoc but really happy to keep the playful banter going. Merthoc viewed Eralastorn as an older brother figure and your RP, performance/emotes, style, and everything was incredible.

Damil: Polar opposite friends are always nice and I really enjoyed trying to explain philosophy in Merthoc speak. I wanted to hang out with you more but I also got kind of burned out on this character. Being upbeat and peppy all the time is HARD. But I did love your character and RP!

Rarywey: Thanks for the fun chats and quests! It's nice to know that if I have an otherwise aimless Herald I can always just go bother you. Tilea was pretty different from Merthoc but it was still fun to see what you were up to. Absolutely incredible quest lines! Hope you liked the outfit!

Fwalboani: More like my Fwal-bro-ani. I wasn't around often and I don't think you were either towards the end but teaching you to dance was a lot of fun!

This character was around forever and said hello to a lot of people so it's hard to keep track.
145133, Merthoc was a lot of fun indeed!
Posted by kbd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our times didn't overlap that much but it was a blast when they did, glwyn - Liliath