Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ihol Vil-taa the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145093
145093, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ihol Vil-taa the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 10 10:26:19 2023

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ihol perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:246
145180, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ihol Vil-taa the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Arjaby on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good fights with all of my characters vs you:)
145097, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ihol Vil-taa the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always super grateful to have you around as Mystrillania. You took on heavy odds quite courageously, and always seemed to know just how to walk that knife's edge between aggression and stupidity, which is something I envy. Sometimes you calculated wrong, but more often than not you got the target or got out safely. It made me really want to try a shifter. Great job, and good luck with whatever is next!
145094, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ihol Vil-taa the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you! I never got to kill you.

*cough*

I mean you were an interesting character, elusive and competent. That cat of yours (the little one, not the big one) helped you a lot, and I am given to understand you finished some of the people who got away for me, so...thanks I guess?

The refuge is going to be weaker for your loss.

GLWYN!