Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Eledsoere Bloodcanter the Legend of the Battlefield, Dishonorable Oath Breaker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145043
145043, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Eledsoere Bloodcanter the Legend of the Battlefield, Dishonorable Oath Breaker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 2 00:46:55 2023

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Eledsoere perished, never to return.
Race:centaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:356
145057, Cool dude
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did a quick battle assassin and you were a very enjoyable and generous cabalmate. Always eager to throwdown, explore, and have fun. Good times and great work with the character!
145047, Really dangerous
Posted by Vaskal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good one!
145046, Trot off into the Sunset
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll miss you. You were one of the worst enemies to face and darn difficult to do much of anything with. However, our back and forth banter and your strong display of courage always rubbed me the right way. Unlike some others, you generally followed the path of a Berserker and if it'd make you feel like you weren't being forthright in the aspects of one, you'd withdraw. Not many will back off if nearly ensures they get that mage kill but yourself and the commander both were pretty straight up in that regard.

I really had you pegged as the next Drillmaster and was very sad to see that it wasn't you.

Great Job and Good Luck with whatever comes next. *Thirteen Blessings to you!*
145045, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Eledsoere Bloodcanter the Legend of the Battlefield, Dishonorable Oath Breaker
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this wasn't unexpected. If anything, I'm impressed you held on as long as you did. The entire Joihe arc was an interesting one, and cost you unfortunately, but kudos for sticking it out.

You were solid, level-headed, and effective. Going to miss you!

And here I was thinking you'd need to get panseasonal champion :)

GLWYN!
145044, Lots of fighting with you crazy horse woman
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun. Except that one time you can me by surprise doing scan all at the Veil. Less fun! GLWYN