Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruvende Raseri the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145015
145015, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruvende Raseri the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 27 09:12:45 2023

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ruvende perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:257
145023, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruvende Raseri the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Hustrew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. I really appreciated your RP. I was looking forward to more interaction, but unfortunately, OOC stuff has limited my time. GLWN
145017, Grew on me - thanks for all the fights
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Over time it became clear you were one of those crazy ragers who would hurl himself at magic with reckless abandon, so it kind of made sense that you had the RBW RP of "will bravely take any fight".

I enjoyed our fights and I was kicking myself for that one where I got down to 10% and you tried (and failed) disembowel against me. I even wrote in my notes for that log, these exact immortal words: "Ruvende 0 charge RBW ARE NOT WORTH IT REPEAT AFTER ME RBW ARE NOT WORTH IT"
145016, And the curse continues...
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
None of my drillmasters last long, sigh.

You were a beast, always down to fight and taking on odds. You were also a competent drillmaster from what I saw, nothing but praise from me here.

GLWYN!