Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Sylvus Mystarie the Regimental Curmudgeon, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144962
144962, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Sylvus Mystarie the Regimental Curmudgeon, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 19 13:58:27 2023

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sylvus perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:445
144972, You got patience and brass, gj. Pvask nt
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
144973, Liked fighting Pvask.
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have had an easier time if I hadn't wasted so much con on glymarach.
144967, One of my favorite enemies
Posted by Mystrillania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Favorite Sylvus moment for me was mid-30s. I was running along Eastern Road like an idiot, and you poison darted me. I just kept running into Galadon as I was not wanted at the time, and you popped out to tease me about enjoying the laws of the city for a change. And I said, "Oh, Sylvus! I thought I sensed a tiny prick back there."

Good times! I never killed you until that last day, pretty sure. You got me at least twice. I always wanted to kill you once, but then after I did you con died and now I am sad. Sorry for all the ####-talking, after you killed me in the shrine it was the IC thing to do for a mouthy little wood-elf. No hard feelings.

GLWYN!
144969, RE: One of my favorite enemies
I couldn't find you anywhere else and knew I couldn't get you in the tree. Assassin isn't great for chasing down an outtie ranger who doesn't want to fight. I don't think we ever talked much aside from the occasional taunt so I never could get a read on if you hated me just as character or not. Glad to know you didn't.
144964, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Sylvus Mystarie the Regimental Curmudgeon, Provincial Magistrate
Shout outs to Bigsmart and Xzelyx for making the game more fun.
Also #### Xzelyx for taking advantage of no vanish and my recklessness in agreeing to fight at the arena without thinking about it first.
144965, Bigsmart Frenemy
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say, I really enjoyed all the RP and the occasional fighting. Very sad to hear you were dying in those last moments, but just like I said ICly, someone who will be remembered by many will never really die. You'll be in the thoughts of many. GLWYN!

pat sylvus;say Wah fluffy!
144970, RE: Bigsmart Frenemy
Sylvus wanted to corrupt you with good intentions. If you had ever
let me hold your big unholy I legitimately wouldn't have sacced it,
the idea was to build trust. I completely understand not handing over 100s of hours of work though lol.
144971, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Sylvus Mystarie the Regimental Curmudgeon, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't meant to take advantage of that, I meant if you wanted to duel IN the arena, not AT the arena, but once you started, well, you know. :)

Most our fights went my way, except when they went horribly not my way. You were enjoyable to have around, even though I was almost always wanted, and I figured you were about done today. You were steady, and a decent magistrate, and a grand opponent to have. I think the high point for me was defending against three, and two didn't walk out, but that's because I like winning fights.

Sad to see you go, good luck with your next!

X.