Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144898
144898, (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 8 10:05:41 2023

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Willou perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:241
144902, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by Willou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Willou is gone. He was a really good character to come back after a 10-year hiatus. I had a lot of fun exploring with him, which was the primary purpose.

Thanks to Lyeeth for dragging me around and keeping me on track!

Viera, you were a good friend of Willou. I enjoyed running around with you. Keep it up!

And Encarva, my growing buddy, without you, this character wouldn't be possible at all.

One thing that was disappointing is that I never met Joihe, no matter how hard I tried to reach her through prayers, notes, scrolls, etc. Maybe it was because of my AI hiccup or our playtimes didn't match at all.
144916, Small friend!
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We were fated to become friends, an AP is always desperate for a healer ally :-) I am amazed you were as effective as you were with no empowerment at all, and as a returning player with a 10 year break! Great job.

GLWYN and I hope the no empowerment hiccup didn't bother you, I'm sure the next one will do fine!
144899, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I see this horrid character as nothing more than a pandering extension of Lyeeth.

There is like 3 to 4 of you that literally play the same type characters over and over.

Just like I'm 'predictable'. You three clowns must be routine.

Oh! One more thing. You will enjoy the game much more by actually keeping things IC. If you want to OOC someone with trash talk... Play COD... but I'll likely body you in that like I did in this one.

Yuh!
144901, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by Willou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
whats wrong with you? I haven't played cf for 10 years
144904, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This dude is basically a form of CF cancer, just ignore him. I enjoyed Willou and hate you never got empowered, we did try to do a lot of things though! Hope you come back with another one.
144905, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So him not getting empowered had nothing to do with him huh?

Now I'm on a roll being nice for Ish. So I will say something positive.

Here goes..

Willou you were very good at using the heal commune.
144914, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Willou Sparkleweave the Affirmation of Life, Taleteller of the Eternal Star
Posted by fancy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For what it's worth I played Haellyne and also never got empowered and that was even a character challenge character. It does happen if schedules are really opposed or if they're just busy with RL. Imms can be busy too.