Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Wraewir Mohr the Holy of Faith, Breathless Dreamer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144682
144682, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Wraewir Mohr the Holy of Faith, Breathless Dreamer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 3 21:32:40 2023

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Wraewir perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:100
144688, Sad to see you go!
Posted by Merthoc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the support and kind words! I had wanted to hang out with you more but we never seemed to align on times! GLWYN!
144683, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Wraewir Mohr the Holy of Faith...
Posted by RaryweyImm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sad to see this. I enjoyed the mysterious nature of our interactions regarding your dreams, and I was really hoping to see the conclusion you were going for with the last one, and any of them that came after. I like those dreamy/spiritual/mystical woo woo talks with the people who want to get into them with me, and you were particularly engaging in that way. I hope you enjoyed the religion. I enoyed having you as a follower.
144684, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Wraewir Mohr the Holy of Faith...
Posted by Wraewir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved, loved, loved all of our religious chats and the religion. The dreams were super fun, and admittedly was a mix of improvisation and planning. Also this was my first shaman so it was fun to explore the class, maybe a bit more options than I was ready for but the paths were great (thank you!). Proclamation was especially neat to play with as was Pestilence for that brief period, so kudos on the new paths (even though I hadn't seen the old paths). Play style wise having so many supplications meant I geared almost exclusively for mana which meant I was a lot squishier at hero than some other characters I have played. But no complaints other than I felt like I was ready to do something else after a while. I'll be back soon!