Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Mrawlf the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144680
144680, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Mrawlf the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 3 03:53:07 2023

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Mrawlf perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:405
144681, Goodbye, friend!
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hadn't seen you for a while, so I assumed this was going to come up eventually. But I am sad to see this character go. I really enjoyed interacting with you as Bellassan and Nalaea. Especially with Nalaea, chasing people all over and stalking orcs was great fun! I thought your character was very consistent and well played, just nothing but great things to say about you really. I think if your hours were not so late night, you would have been highly rewarded for all the great and consistent presence for the Fort and just in general.

You will be missed! I hope you are still around as another character, and if so I know it will be/is awesome.
144686, RE: Goodbye, friend!
Posted by TheDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, pal! I really enjoyed your characters too!

I started this character on a whim to join the Christmas spirit of stuff end of last year and did a role based on the scene from the Christmas story where Ralph (Mrawlf) gets hit in the face with the snowball by the bully Scut Farkus (aka the orc) and goes ballistic yelling all sorts of incoherencies and destroying said bully.

I don't think anyone got the reference. Or else it was just too stupid to get which is also possible.

His basic role was to be crass, terrible sense of kid humor, basically a nice cat, but sometimes goes ballistic around orcs and stuff. Oh also was supposed to have a southern, sort of backwoods accent. I just did this by dropping the "g" off the end of everything and for me it felt legit lol.

Also, Courage was a very challenging sphere for me personally because I am not a very aggressive player.

My plan was to age die him but I think I put in about 100 hours too much for me personally as it was...

TLDR fun character and CF is a very fun world and I think every friend and enemy alike was awesome 100%!

I will be around in some form and I will be looking for you FullmoonCat don't worry muahahahaha.

Dude out.