Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144651
144651, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 26 21:39:56 2023

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Vhriha perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:248
144662, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Gnobflink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
True or False?

You were a classy enemy. And I thought your role was outstanding!
144657, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Spiral cop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I’m glad to see you gone. It was the chef’s kiss to see you complain to others about something that happened to you, that you yourself had done to others. Try to be a better player next time, perhaps.
144656, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, damn damn, damn damn damn. Well, I enjoyed you, had fun learning with you, fighting alongside of you, and all that. I had hopes you would be nightreaver, but I guess it wasn't to be. GLWYN!
144653, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vhriha Cliff-Shard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Mystrillania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed hanging out with you and will always cherish how you sent a certain orc's head into outer space completely unnecessarily. :) Super cool warrior build, almost like a different class. You were one of my best buddies in Outlander and you will be missed tremendously.
144652, I loved you, all of it.
Posted by Yvcalla Pvask ROGUE on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cant say enough. Think and Through you were an absolute beast
character and awesome player behind the scenes.

Pretty sure I spotted your PBF, if I didn't I will.

Well done, hell of a Reaver.
144654, Just picked it up for you nt
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt