Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Greandin de'Luna the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144638
144638, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Greandin de'Luna the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 22 19:39:34 2023

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Greandin perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:182
144640, Was rooting for you
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always up for a fight, even when it was a super hard matchup for you. Though you may be quite rusty now, if you keep this willingness to leap into fights, you'll become good really quickly!

Separately we also had a cool enemy-friend (enem-end?) thing going. Kind of like how frenemy is a friend who's kind of an enemy, you were an enemy who was kind of a friend. I enjoyed those times when we talked instead of trying to kill each other. You gave a solid impression of a serious, soldier-ly paladin.

It was also fun in a fan-fic kind of way that we'd each look at each other and be like, oh hey my sworn enemy, you looking good today! I had a kind of head-canon where there our two giants would be fighting each other and then taking a glance and nodding approvingly at the sight.

GLWYN! I am sure you will improve hugely for the next one.
144642, RE: Was rooting for you
Posted by Chumsickle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks! My interactions with Viera were some of my favorite. I really enjoyed the "Ok, I gotta go fight her, and this is probably going to suck...but we can chat later." or "I really, really dont feel like getting my butt handed to me tonight, so I am going to just chat."

I appreciate the "after action" advice you gave me sometimes, especially the "Dont try to dispell me, I dont use communes" moment...I literally got up from my computer and walked away thinking "dude...can I be any more of a potato..."

I also really enjoyed the "Im a big bad stormie good guy, but this fiery example of female fury is darn appealing." I loved that it played directly into your RP and character as a goal...I got a real "I feel special, but I know she wants everyone to feel that way about her, because its her..."

Keep up the excellent work!