Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144493
144493, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 22 18:14:40 2023

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Drogathar perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:337
144512, Mutual respect
Posted by Grysaor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really appreciated that and enjoyed our skirmishes. Just two strong bros duking it out. Even though I had a few pieces of gear you likely wanted you were more focused on the reputation of trying to solo conquer me.

Your control of risk is always extremely well managed. You know the build so well. That you ALSO took on some fairly extreme circumstances toward the end is very impressive and makes me proud of you!

Cheers and all.

Forsakenz
144498, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Chumsickle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pure beastmode man. You hit like a truck. Much respect.
144497, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks,

This char was a blast.
Ward/Soul might seem boring, but works really well at the character ceiling when you fighting groups. If you can just get your char stronger than the average duo, when they add a third person, you get anti-gank code. Sometimes you can fight 4 or 5 people as a result, making it really exciting.

Kobar, probably the best roleplaying I've seen from any Empire ever. Well done.

Suli, top healer, you are great, probably second only to Solraen.

Burk/Schu/Zran/Baal was great to occasionally run with you guys.

Dest, thanks for your imm comments and support.

It was certainly interesting to see how organised my enemies became towards the end. It felt like the whole mud was conspiring to kill me. It was a fun to experience. In the end though I was putting in too much time in the game and really need a bit of break.

Ironically my first Emperor deleted following warrior disembowel too. Potent skill really. I had another 8 or 9 rounds of fight left when he did that.

144499, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Sulirye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well you know we could have geared you up, but you had your run. It was great watching you mowe thru groups honestly. I still can't be the terrible RNG flee I had at the Watcher. You were a total beast.

As an aside, I would always chuckle at Kobar's Empire RP. It is fun to listen to. GLWYN
144500, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of...
Posted by Adrigon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Beastly! I interacted a little with you with different characters and I am very impressed. CF needs people like you, like you said, the big bad guys people conspire to kill. Good emperor!
144502, Tough and Tactful.
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I fought against you quite a few times and so many I was thinking to myself, Oh, I got this only for you to escape. Well done.

It's difficult to fight against someone with the skills and set that you had but it's also a fun challenge. GLWYN
144496, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Horrindyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought a defender would match up better than it did. The amount of pain that came through sanctuary, protection and stone skin just blew my mind. I am sorry I missed out on trying to stand up to you solo with more tools at my disposal. But the amount of hurt you were dishing out made it a hard no when you had a dispel or sleep teammate with you.

GLWYN, I always like the game more when there is some big bad around.
144495, Down goes a Legend
Posted by Lyeeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really hate to see this. You made a great enemy and were always up for fun RP banter. You were clearly really good at the Imperial politics aspect of CF and you constantly had people willing to go to bat for you and defend your honor. I was stunned at the amount of risks you took with such a unique and underplayed build. I was sad we couldn't follow through with that Imperial Inn event but I understand RP has to come first. You will be very missed and as you always liked to say, I'll see you in my dreams.
144494, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drogathar Ironhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tough as nails, aggressive and competent. Solid Emperor, and well played. Good luck with your next!