Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Ghrudzar Strarzar the Fist of Darkness, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144446
144446, (DELETED) [SCION] Ghrudzar Strarzar the Fist of Darkness, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 7 21:37:37 2023

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ghrudzar perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:188
144460, Relentlessly strong!
Posted by Grysaor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fairly epic back and forths and it wasn't until you found yourself stuck that I could finally see it through. Landing the sleep in our last fight but then failing every single spell was just amusing to me, no doubt frustrating to you.

You were so fast in tactics, chasing, and running away that it always left me impressed.

Too bad you put that skill to use as a stinky anti-dwarf.

Good luck with the next.

144449, Sorry Bud.
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure if I was one of the leaders you spoke of or not. I don't have a fantastic PK ratio, although I do fight a lot.

The only time I fell to you was just horrible. I was like... What kind of luck is this? Cursed and scourged, I get away and get slept again only 1 hr after waking up and this time, by someone different. Must have been one of the easiest PKs you landed.

Ah well, maybe I can take revenge on you some other time.
144448, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ghrudzar Strarzar the Fist of Darkness, Chancellor of Eternal Night
Posted by Nazaggra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is unexpected, GLWYN.