Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144387
144387, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 3 06:46:26 2023

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kharotos perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:375
144400, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Posted by OneOfHisEnemies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
79 Mage kills
1.17 Gank-o-meter.

Seems like the perfect rager achieving success. Why not more immortal attention, why not drillmaster?

144404, It's okay to question IMMs
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You don't have to do it anon every time.
144392, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Posted by Pharagon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, we were both warriors and weren't even in the same league. Absolute Monster. Teach me sensei. Good luck with the next.
144391, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Posted by Veruss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were certainly scary and I can tell you that there were people who were looking for helms directly in regard to fighting you. Total beast and I hate that we will not have a chance to strike each other (or more importantly, you cranial me) in hero range. You all could just straight out damage my healing, you and Arietta together, and that was impressive. I hope you enjoy your next in whatever form it may take.

Veruss
144389, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kharotos Ironbreaker the Legend of the Battlefield, Mageslayer
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pain. That is the best word to describe fighting you.

We went back and forth a few times and the damage you threw out was just so much. I only had a few small chances at being able to face you since I wasn't very suited to being able to face a giant villager except in very limited situations.

Overall, I thought you did well for a villager and the presence was very high. Evoked that sense of fear that I'd expect of a cloud berserker.

Good Job and GLWYN.