Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Phindarn the Knight of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144324
144324, (DELETED) [None] Phindarn the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 15 13:25:02 2023

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Phindarn perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:107
144327, RE: (DELETED) [None] Phindarn the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Zigglesprig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Beast.
144325, Lights out!
Posted by Phindarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've been trying to stave off deletion for a while, but I realised today that I'm really just looking for reasons to so pulled the plug. Playing cf in a pk capacity is really hard for me at the moment for a bunch of rl reasons, so I might give it a bit or play something more laid back. Thanks to Trib in particular for the little conflict we had going on, I really didn't expect that to happen and it is nice when that stuff is organic.
144326, RE: Lights out!
Posted by Frenemy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. Thanks for chatting and making me work for it.

PS: Did you actually lose your weap or was it in the girdle? I was convinced it was in the girdle and since you were so cool earlier was resigning myself to whatever was in your current.

PPS: I hope you appreciated the Anchorman reference in our last chat. I wanted more banter with you as it seemed like it could be A+.
144329, Tension for sure
Posted by Uxorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I genuinely liked the character, at the same time, I totally would have bashed you down if the opportunity arrived if you were fighting another tribby. I'm sure you were in the same boat. Acting friendly, but guard up at all times. I never actively hunted you despite the scouting reports though. Well played sir.