Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ilves Dwr'Marwolaeth the Persistent Presage, Breathless Ordained, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144283
144283, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ilves Dwr'Marwolaeth the Persistent Presage, Breathless Ordained, Commander of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 3 23:08:49 2023

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ilves perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:253
144290, Fare thee well, Ilves.
Posted by RaryweyImm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You took to most parts of the faith like a duck to water. It was always good talking with you and sharing plates of lamb. You were fierce, wise, and curious, and I sure would've loved it if you'd EVER UPDATED YOUR ROLE.

But it's fine. Well done, as the final battle rages before you swim the Eddies.
144292, RE: Fare thee well, Ilves.
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. Was really great also getting to RP more with you, when I had Olethros, Rary RP was certainly a highlight, so getting more time to do that was awesome. Considering Olethros' role and background as well as Ilves' (i.e. where they came from) and especially the last interaction, it was something of a long awaited and properly closed loop, which was cool for me.

Yeah there were a lot of times I started working on updates for the role but I just couldn't get it going, and then I was like, well I'm gonna die soon anyway then someone would give me CON and make me leader.... --> not a complaint by the way. BUT, it is helping me build a role for a future character in a unique way I haven't tried before, so that should be fun.

Thanks again, see you in the fields.
144285, Was fun trying stuff out with you
Posted by Shami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would have liked being able to keep doing that. I was going to get you at some point! glwyn