Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144140
144140, (DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 12 05:59:46 2023

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Darbrek perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:125
144142, RE: (DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Posted by Czernish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everybody really hated you and I was delighted to get the kill, but I deliberately left you virtually everything - I think I took five items plus the weapon, that's it, because I thought it was good for the game to have a strong AP running around. Both for fear and for people to work to kill. Of course it wasn't easy for me to leave you most of your stuff, as you took ALL but 6 or seven of my things when you killed me (including my sack which was irreplaceable). Everyone kept yelling at me for not fulling you. But I try not to extend the cycle (if you'd killed and near-fulled me again, well, then yah, I'd have left you nothing when I got you back). Did you really delete even having all that leet gear just because I took your primary weapon? You could have rebuilt it.

Anyway, you're obviously skilled, so hopefully you come back with something equally exciting, but perhaps less douche-y when it comes to looting.
144143, RE: (DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Posted by Czernish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*SNIPPED*

Ishuli says NO to posting logs with active characters, including yourself.
144145, RE: (DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Almost all of his previous AP's deleted after losing weapon and most of his chars delete after 1 pk loss anyway.
So you may as well have taken more loot.
Well done on the PK though. I'd love to see that log when you wrap up the char.

The imm comments are interesting. Why not act?
The comments are spot on, he is the only top 5 pker that grief loots on the char he pked with.

I am fairly sure Odaza would have been imm-wrecked if I was full looting helpless and random people that stumbled down eastern road. He full looted a few people that bugged him (turns out they were all played by Jalim).
144146, You fulled one of my characters..
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..before you knew it was me, because I chose to raid against you and did too well for your comfort. You are a skilless Shapa that cheats and still loses. At this point I have to wonder which of your alts you set that kill up with as well.

Don't justify your fulling habits just because the spirit of Jalim haunts your dreams.

Love you. =)
144147, RE: You fulled one of my characters..
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's the point Jalim, I didn't know it was you. I don't support full looting the player behind the char. Everyone should get a fresh chance on a new char.

You summoned my zombies out of pk, that's always a bad start.
Then you always send me ####ty tells, sometimes ooc in nature.
Plus your char was obviously a sniper. Rolled to kill me. You created the char 1 week after I hit level 51. And storm fender is a pretty good choice (though somehow I managed to mostly get the better of you still).

144141, RE: (DELETED) [None] Darbrek the Evil Knight
Posted by ThatConjurer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think I've seen anyone consistently do where pks every tic while sleeping (or awake) during spell practice at least 20 rooms in to an area. Fairly effective, but I must have annoyed you a lot :)

No rest for the wicked, and they don't get more wicked than you.