Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Reginold Bryt the Thick-Skulled, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143953
143953, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Reginold Bryt the Thick-Skulled, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 9 22:40:24 2023

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Reginold perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:311
143959, Bummer, great character from what I saw
Posted by Bellassan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't spend a lot of time around you, but those silly epic dragon slaying sessions showed you to be a great RPer with a solid and recognizable style despite few words spoken. On a very selfish note, I am sorry to see you go because we were supposed to go fight Tiamat! Come on, man! :)
143954, Thanks and shout outs
Posted by Patrisaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After finally getting a character to stick on this game I am much more appreciative of why many of you stick around and of course more impressed at those that age die and play immortals. I wanted to go for age death for a while but I can only handle one at a time and the urge to try something new overcame that. My next will die more.

The name…oops. What can I say? I had no idea the mayor was named Reginald. Thanks very much to the imm who edited my illegal last name and awarded it.

The title… I’d recommend following Panmorne to anyone. A+ experience and well worth waiting for interactions.

Storm champions… every newbie should play one. Recommending any other char to a newbie seems like near malpractice. Fights are deliberate and offer a lot of chance to watch how combat pulses and different moves work. It did get dull when I was effortlessly soloing groups, but I learned a few things about approaching a storm champ that I’ll try when one menaces a future character of mine. Clearly no bonus points for degree of difficulty here.

Shout outs in no particular order

Quiv - a great ally and rare true friend
Krimzar/olelladaria/gadorin - the three guild mates who helped shape Reginold’s approach to the guild the most
Viqu - best enemy and toughest matchup
Hegrar/Aerithas - explore pals
Hoshkean/Vhiskal - a great frenemy on two characters
Clodomir - couldn’t ask for a better foil. I thought you’d maneuver me into a snafu but it turned out neither of us were going for kill shots on the other, just fundamental disagreement on a few things that proved truly interesting.
Nygara - a provincial that stuck around!
Desuwaan/iliunezyn - most memorable fight. My incredible tactic of fend saved the day in the end…
Khemby - flash in the pan but toughest trib I can recall from my time
Outhyen - closest anyone came to outright soloing me, except for
Thokran - might be my only pk death at hero. Blitzed me and then died without ever giving me a chance at revenge! I enjoyed our brief rivalry and the nuance of declaring fights as for the guild vs for the spire.

I am sure I missed some so I will close with a broad thanks to everyone who makes the place pop with character. G’day!
143955, Tried and True
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the shout out. My combination is situational in what it can do and facing a Storm paladin can be a force, so I came prepared when I'd visit you. You certainly made yourself a presence among the Tribunal and were quite difficult to deal with. I hope you had a great time playing the character and learned lots. I find that is what makes a character memorable for me.