Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Shtenzz the Master of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143913
143913, (DELETED) [None] Shtenzz the Master of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 1 03:47:08 2023

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Shtenzz perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:109
143934, RE: (DELETED) [None] Shtenzz the Master of Battle
Posted by Shtenzz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
**Snipped by Ishuli. Angry rant that focuses too much on active characters in an attempt to sabotage them. Seriously - as a reminder for those reading: that is NOT what the forum is for. **

As for everyone else, it was great. Arietta, some of the most fun I had in the char's 109 hours was the log-in where I essentially just followed you around as you fought. You're both funny and a beast and with these new changes I'm doubly pissed that I won't be there to see you kick major ass.

Rieuan, I enjoyed our note-writing campaigns. Playing a mute has got to be extremely frustrating, and I know a bit how it is as I was suffereing with mino-speak. You seemed to be doing well when I did see you around so I hope it only gets better.

Phas, I get you're duerg and all that but I admit a tiny bit of annoyance at the name stuff. But not enough to say anything and definitely within the bounds of rp, so well done. ;) You had a habit of logging on for about 95 seconds then logging off, I figure because you would do a "who" and see nobody to go fight and so log off. But for those of us who were still there, we all were kinda like "huh?" I heard through cabal channel about your exploits and I definitely don't envy our enemies, you were highly effective from everything I saw. Solid char.

Dares, just wish I could have had some more forging! As others have said, you were a fun and well-roleplayed character and I enjoyed all of our interactions, and of course thank you for some of the stuff you did for me. It was appreciated and makes the game more fun for everyone. Kudos on con-dying, even though you admittedly were kinda trying to die with your flaws. ;)

Panmorne, you are my only other negative here. I prayed, I noted, I prayed, I noted, and never heard back in any way. Other imms who were away or not active during the holidays posted notes or on discord or on the website, but nothing from you, so to be honest it felt kinda personal, like you just aren't going to interact with me. Maybe I'm mistaken but that's how it feels and so was/is a bummer.

Marsuve, I am convinced I had your number in time, but not yet, and Ravln's ass-####ery removed my ability to prove it. You are obviously highly competent and I am sure you'll be giving villages (and tribunals, and imperials, and, well everyone) a lot of headaches. Strong char.

Phaeris, I have to say our fights and talks were fun. Your oath that you'd kill me never happened, so I win! :) Fun enemy, hope you do more.

To most of the rangers, I honestly wasn't that impressed. Even when I on your terrain, most wouldn't fight unless I was totally hurt or surprised. At one point, one of you wouldn't even fight me when we didn't have the head! My general statement to you: man up.

Tevo, killing you was a highlight as I knew that would become more and more hard as you advanced and eventually became hero with black sanc, etc. I only wish I would have been able to test that, but again, thank Ravln.

Those are the ones that stand out, but if I forgot you and should have remembered, my apologies! Like I said, I loved the char and had a lot of fun right up until the end. I won't play another villager until the ####head is gone, so we'll see about something else perhaps.

Oh, I was able to get 15k/15k obvs and explore by level 38, definitely with some effort, but definitely do-able. I really like the perks you get like careful vision (the one that lets you scan a room further than normal) and legendary awareness, and of course all the extra movement points. Thank you to the imms for everything of course but for those in particular.
143937, RE: (DELETED) [None] Shtenzz the Master of Battle
Posted by Vrenyza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really ask for it, but the way you lobbied for me to get some gear back I thought was pretty classy.

You were tough, played well, and I was game planning how to deal with you as you came up. Definitely a loss to village and I can only say that I share some, bordering on all, of your sentiments.
143938, RE: (DELETED) [None] Shtenzz the Master of Battle
Posted by Shtenzz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made it a point to loot either nothing or just coins and perhaps one item with this char. It annoyed me when others would take and ruin that.

Thanks for the nice words, was hoping for more, too. Hopefully other characters in the future!