Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Rethienne Cobb the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143805
143805, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Rethienne Cobb the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 8 13:02:43 2022

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rethienne perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:143
143823, Bye ya’ll
Posted by Callowyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really wanted to stick it out for Ravln and Daressumili but with only a few hrs a week and after spamming fantasia for 3 improvements in one hour I really started to question my life choices.

Haellyne, Liliath and of course Miririspir Theofellow helped make her life fun, but nothing was so rewarding as when after the climax of the char challenge, in which I actually missed and went link dead and awoke all alone and confused (aside from a grinning tuna gnome gracefully not killing me), Ravln and Dare immediately found me and checked on me. This was a difficult char, very much a failed villager, but I sure appreciated all the support from you two, and Grivs too.
143824, So much sad!
Posted by Daressumli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured this was going to happen when your hours started to shrink but I didn't want to believe it. Rethi was awesome and coming in on the end of that soul thing was an event in Dares' life for sure. If you stuck around, I imagine we could have done some really cool stuff together but burn is what it is, have fun with your next!